+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    I hate MetLife. I had 4 tickets downstairs in GS, and wasn't giving them $18K in PSL money plus a 50% increase in ticket prices to stay there. They tried to bluff me into paying it too by telling me I couldn't move upstairs and I would lose my season tickets. When I said "fine, send my deposit back", they miraculously found several different locations upstairs for me.

Isn't it amazing how things suddenly appear out of nowhere when you ask for your money back. lol
    10-13

15 more days until Opening Day!!

I hope they'll be 1-0 going into that game against the Cardinals.
    10-13

Bench Player
    Oh Yeah! Cruzzzin Down From Albany NY, the Former Home of The Gmen Training Camp For 16 Years! Man Do I Miss Them Up here. Going with my 15 year old son for the opener. Its the first opener we've been to since the first one we went to when they played the first game in the New Giants Stadium back in 2010. All Psych and ready to tailgate as usual! Sitting in section 144. Also going down for Notre Dame/Syracuse game in a few weeks. Then again for the 49ers game.
    Last edited by blucrew; 09-01-2014 at 11:01 PM.

I'm a season ticket holder as of last year (304). Heading to opener with my cousin, but our usual crew isn't going to this one, so we are debating trying to find a good tailgate party to donate and hang out in. I have tables, tent chairs, beer pong and big speakers I usually bring. Wonder if anyone here wants to meet up and get a few cars full of fans to party with?

Any other season ticket holders get invited on the field for the halftime ceremonies or after the game Sunday? I declined the offer for halftime, but I'm gonna go down after the game.

Bench Player
    Any other season ticket holders get invited on the field for the halftime ceremonies or after the game Sunday? I declined the offer for halftime, but I'm gonna go down after the game.
    We are going to the post-game - no clue what it actually is though.

Quote Originally Posted by bman46 View Post
    We are going to the post-game - no clue what it actually is though.
    Pretty much you get to go on the field for 30 minutes and take some pics.

I didn't receive any invitation. Was it by e-mail?
    10-13

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I didn't receive any invitation. Was it by e-mail?
    Yes, it was by email and you had to RSVP. It said I was invited because I'm a Hall of Fame season ticket holder. I almost didn't go down after the game because I was so aggravated, but I'm glad I did. It was pretty cool. They let us go anywhere except sit on the benches.