+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If the Season Started Today, Who is our Return Man?

I would like to make sure that our returners are non starters. Holliday and Wilson should be leading candidates, since I doubt either one has that big of a role on offense (Wilson might)

Demps will probably be playing a lot of defensive snaps as the 3rd Safety. ODB should not be exposed as a rookie.

Let the fight be among Holliday and Demps. That is the primary reason we signed them. Two legit threats that we finally have, so the responsability should fall among these 2. If it does not work ( which would really, reaaaaaaallllyy suck ) then we make changes accordingly. Wilson is still a ? mark and we have to see how he reacts upon impacts. If Quinn can't make this happen with these guys, then he has to ( finally ) be shown the door.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Banned
    Dempsey (30 yards a return last year O.O) until Wilson is ready to go, not a fan of Holliday and his fumbles and I doubt they go away even if TC gives him the Tiki treatment dude is just too small and weak to hang on to the rock

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    I would like to make sure that our returners are non starters. Holliday and Wilson should be leading candidates, since I doubt either one has that big of a role on offense (Wilson might)
    Demps will probably be playing a lot of defensive snaps as the 3rd Safety. ODB should not be exposed as a rookie.
    well we will find out because that's what training camp and the pre season games are for.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post

Wilson did it as a rookie and was fine. Cordarelle Patterson did it last year and was also fine. You just can't guard against injury. Players are going to get hurt, there's no way around it.

To answer the question, I'll go Demps for kicks, and Holliday for punts.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 07-18-2014 at 06:10 PM.

Wilson and Demps.. I don't think Holliday makes the team

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Wilson and Demps.. I don't think Holliday makes the team
    That's what I'm hoping for. It all hinges upon Wilson being granted clearance, though.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    well we will find out because that's what training camp and the pre season games are for.
    I don't want any players of value getting injured on Special teams....not even in pre-season.

Wilson doesn't count if the season started today.

I'd say Holliday or Demps. Probably lean more towards Demps because he's more sure handed.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Wilson doesn't count if the season started today.

I'd say Holliday or Demps. Probably lean more towards Demps because he's more sure handed.
    yes to Demps.. I don't see Holliday getting on the the field as a WR.. but Demps doubles as a safety..