+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Eagles Beat Writer trolls the Giants

A supposedly "professional" writer for the Eagles spent his time trolling the Giants and particularly Eli Manning. To be honest it did annoy me greatly how a professional writer was trolling a fanbase.

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski

That's how low class the Eagles franchise is, even their writers are trolls.

Banned
    to think that the Cowboys backup, Brandon Weeden, had a better qb rating than eli last year lol...and there was a thread in here laughing at the Cowboys for taking Weeden.

now that's pretty funny

and yall still trust this eli? lol, uh.....ok
    Last edited by DrFeelgood; 07-20-2014 at 04:56 AM.

All-Pro
    More then Romo. Throw all the stats you want out there two titles and SB MVPs speaks for itself. Of course being you are a stupid ******* Cowboys fan I don't expect you to understand that just blindly defend your choke artist QB.

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    to think that the Cowboys backup, Brandon Weeden, had a better qb rating than eli last year lol...and there was a thread in here laughing at the Cowboys for taking Weeden.

now that's pretty funny

And we are still laughing at the cowboys, for everything they do, plus adding Weedon.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

now that's pretty funny

He did also troll the Dallas cowboys too btw.

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

now that's pretty funny

Are you seriously trying to brag about Brandon Weeden? The same Brandon Weeden who flamed out as a starting QB in Cleveland after a couple of years and is now backing up Romo because Orton didn't want the job anymore.

And Weeden having a slightly better QB rating than Eli in 2013 sure worked out for Weeden since he got benched and released by Cleveland. So, yeah, Giants fans correctly made fun of the Weeden signing.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Are you seriously trying to brag about Brandon Weeden? The same Brandon Weeden who flamed out as a starting QB in Cleveland after a couple of years and is now backing up Romo because Orton didn't want the job anymore.

And Weeden having a slightly better QB rating than Eli in 2013 sure worked out for Weeden since he got benched and released by Cleveland. So, yeah, Giants fans correctly made fun of the Weeden signing.
    Dr dork has next to no football knowledge. He is just trolling here and reporting back to cowboys zone how much he is getting on our nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
    Dr dork has next to no football knowledge. He is just trolling here and reporting back to cowboys zone how much he is getting on our nerves.
    The way I see it, he just gives us another reason to laugh at the Cowboys.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Banned
    the defense of eli is truly disturbing in here. you have a starter that is clearly at the end of his career but you guys love to clamor on about his two rings being the greatest thing in the world....hell, by this logic maybe the Cowboys can get aikman out of retirement to lead them again eh? I mean, he's got a few rings too and from the sound of you guys, just as long as you got rings, you can start anytime

face it, eli sucks just like tiger woods sucks now lol. all those majors tiger won before aint helping him any....its called losing your game and eli has clearly lost his game. that's just the way it is

oh but yall can carry on about eli's rings if you want. it gives you some sense of security I guess? however its false security

the defense of eli is truly disturbing in here. you have a starter that is clearly at the end of his career but you guys love to clamor on about his two rings being the greatest thing in the world....hell, by this logic maybe the Cowboys can get aikman out of retirement to lead them again eh? I mean, he's got a few rings too and from the sound of you guys, just as long as you got rings, you can start anytime

face it, eli sucks just like tiger woods sucks now lol. all those majors tiger won before aint helping him any....its called losing your game and eli has clearly lost his game. that's just the way it is

oh but yall can carry on about eli's rings if you want. it gives you some sense of security I guess? however its false security
    Slider, you stink!