+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    the defense of eli is truly disturbing in here. you have a starter that is clearly at the end of his career but you guys love to clamor on about his two rings being the greatest thing in the world....hell, by this logic maybe the Cowboys can get aikman out of retirement to lead them again eh? I mean, he's got a few rings too and from the sound of you guys, just as long as you got rings, you can start anytime

face it, eli sucks just like tiger woods sucks now lol. all those majors tiger won before aint helping him any....its called losing your game and eli has clearly lost his game. that's just the way it is

oh but yall can carry on about eli's rings if you want. it gives you some sense of security I guess? however its false security
    The Giants won the Super Bowl in 2012...it wasn't in the VHS era like the 90's Cowboys. Totally different. I doubt Romo even makes it through the season.

Dude i'm so scared of the Cowboys, they have Brandon Weeden on their bench you know?

the defense of eli is truly disturbing in here. you have a starter that is clearly at the end of his career but you guys love to clamor on about his two rings being the greatest thing in the world....hell, by this logic maybe the Cowboys can get aikman out of retirement to lead them again eh? I mean, he's got a few rings too and from the sound of you guys, just as long as you got rings, you can start anytime

face it, eli sucks just like tiger woods sucks now lol. all those majors tiger won before aint helping him any....its called losing your game and eli has clearly lost his game. that's just the way it is

oh but yall can carry on about eli's rings if you want. it gives you some sense of security I guess? however its false security
    Where is your security with that great winning QB Romo?? One more hit and his back will crumble ending his career all together. ELI > ROMO

Banned
    Romo's back will be just fine...not sure why yall are trying to play it as one hit n he'll be done. The dude as tough as they come. Romo's back is pretty least to my worries. Defense will tell the tale of Dallas this year. I expect noticeable improvement

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Dude i'm so scared of the Cowboys, they have Brandon Weeden on their bench you know?
    even after weeden got benched in cleveland, his overall performance was still better than eli's lol...now thats pretty damn funny

even after weeden got benched in cleveland, his overall performance was still better than eli's lol...now thats pretty damn funny
    What NFL do you watch?? lol

Romo's back will be just fine...not sure why yall are trying to play it as one hit n he'll be done. The dude as tough as they come. Romo's back is pretty least to my worries. Defense will tell the tale of Dallas this year. I expect noticeable improvement
    So your 34 year old QB had 2 back surgeries in 1 year and that's the least of your worries?

Banned
    So your 34 year old QB had 2 back surgeries in 1 year and that's the least of your worries?
    yup

What NFL do you watch?? lol

His TV set is glued to the Bizzaro World channel.
    O-B-J !!!

Now we know for sure that he's not an actual doctor. lol
    O-B-J !!!