+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Veteran
    Ima miss him but hes someone elses headache now

I have a feeling this will be one that bites us.

I agree this might be one that bites us

At least he's in the AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by NoHuddle10 View Post
    I have a feeling this will be one that bites us.

I'm thinking the same thing.
    O-B-J !!!

Good for him! Good move by Ravens. Giants - not so much. DC is on the road map to legalize weed in the next two years. Hill can just hop over there for his legal fix. Maybe one day the NFL will get clued into the fact that lighting up is less of an issue than a homosexual man in a guys locker room which is apparently ok in there eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Good for him! Good move by Ravens. Giants - not so much. DC is on the road map to legalize weed in the next two years. Hill can just hop over there for his legal fix. Maybe one day the NFL will get clued into the fact that lighting up is less of an issue than a homosexual man in a guys locker room which is apparently ok in there eyes.
    Uh, a gay man in an NFL locker room AND smoking pot shouldn't be above punching a woman.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Even if weed is legalized in every state, it won't matter as long as it's on the NFL's banned substance list. That ban applies to every team, including the teams that are in states where weed is legal.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Even if weed is legalized in every state, it won't matter as long as it's on the NFL's banned substance list. That ban applies to every team, including the teams that are in states where weed is legal.

When it eventually becomes legal throughout the United States, the NFL will have to reconsider. After all, their ban doesn't include alcohol, only because it's legal.
    O-B-J !!!