+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    its kinda like when someone kills someone else...they could potentially get life in prison but only winds up serving a few yrs. that's the justice system for you

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    once again, not a distraction for Dallas lol... he is a very low risk deal and whose to say he is even gonna make the team?

all this is, is a desperate attempt by rival fans and some media to try and play this as a distraction when in all reality, it isn't. people are gonna have to reach elsewhere to find a distraction in Dallas.

on the off chance this guy can get his act together, he could be a dangerous player
    Its distracting you from your Romo is more clutch than Eli debate.
    Eli's 5 interceptions?
    #BlameRandle

Banned
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    once again, not a distraction for Dallas lol... he is a very low risk deal and whose to say he is even gonna make the team?

all this is, is a desperate attempt by rival fans and some media to try and play this as a distraction when in all reality, it isn't. people are gonna have to reach elsewhere to find a distraction in Dallas.

on the off chance this guy can get his act together, he could be a dangerous player
    He has never been a good player in the NFL, much less a dangerous one

The more I read about Rolando McClain the happier I am that he was already drafted by the time our turn came up because if he were available we would've drafted him.

I don't understand how Rolando is still in the NFL ? LOSER
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Quote Originally Posted by MagillasMango View Post
    The more I read about Rolando McClain the happier I am that he was already drafted by the time our turn came up because if he were available we would've drafted him.
    And you know that how?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    So, just to clear things up:

Resisting arrest and disorderly conduct = fine
    Knocking out your lady = 2 games
    Weed = 4 games to a Year

Well played Goodell.

Will Hill should fo just punched his girl and resisted the cops.
    Drug Offenses Penalties: Collectively bargained and part of the CBA, as agreed to by both the players and owners

Behavioral Offenses Penalties: No collectively baragined penalties. Penalties to be determined by the Commissioner, as agreed to by the players and owners in the CBA.

Granted, I think the NFL dropped the ball on the Rice issue, but let's actually apply some logic and facts when comparing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Drug Offenses Penalties: Collectively bargained and part of the CBA, as agreed to by both the players and owners

Behavioral Offenses Penalties: No collectively baragined penalties. Penalties to be determined by the Commissioner, as agreed to by the players and owners in the CBA.

Granted, I think the NFL dropped the ball on the Rice issue, but let's actually apply some logic and facts when comparing things.
    If you think there is any logic to Rice getting 2 games while some one who fails a drug test (which could be a mistake I might add) gets 4 games the first offense, then there is something wrong with your logic. I see what you are trying to get at, but still, it just looks pretty damn bad.
    Eli's 5 interceptions?
    #BlameRandle

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    If you think there is any logic to Rice getting 2 games while some one who fails a drug test (which could be a mistake I might add) gets 4 games the first offense, then there is something wrong with your logic. I see what you are trying to get at, but still, it just looks pretty damn bad.
    Did I not say that they dropped the ball on Rice?

And yes there is logic to the disparity in the penalties. One set of penalties, the ones dealing with testing positive for drugs, is clearly spelled out in the CBA with set penalties for offense 1, 2, 3, etc... It isn't like he NFL hands down arbritrary punishments for drug offenses. For the behavioral issues, no such rules exist and it is up to Goodell to levy the penalty. As I said, Rice should have gotten a much more significant penalty than he did, but to compare his penalty to drug offenses is asinine as they are governed by completely different rules and guidelines.

Also, first offense for drugs is enrollment in the Drug Program. You don't get a suspension until your second offense. So, for Gordon, it means it's at the very least his 3rd offense, if not 4th.