+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1212
  1. #1111
    All-Pro BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    6,905
    I got in. I don't know how I did, but I got in.

    What are the penalties for keeping two, three or four players, and what is the draft order?

  2. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I got in. I don't know how I did, but I got in.

    What are the penalties for keeping two, three or four players, and what is the draft order?
    the penalty is you lose the pick they were drafted in. If the player on your team was kept in 2015, you lose the same pick he was drafted in for the year 2014. Example: You drafted Rodgers in 2014 in the first round. You then opted to keep him in 2015, and lost a 1st rounder (which is where he was drafted in 2014). If you opt to keep him again, you pay the price of where he was drafted in 2014 (a first rounder).

    If you opt to keep a player you drafted in 2015, then you lose that draft pick he was taken in in 2015. Example: I drafted Adrian Peterson in 2015. If I opt to keep him, I lose a 1st round pick, because thats where i drafted him in 2015.

    You are allowed to keep 4, but are not obligated to. Which means, you can chose to keep 3, 2, 1 or NONE!


    NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    1 and done, and its not even close

    Packers 30
    Giants 13

  3. #1113
    All-Pro BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    6,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    the penalty is you lose the pick they were drafted in. If the player on your team was kept in 2015, you lose the same pick he was drafted in for the year 2014. Example: You drafted Rodgers in 2014 in the first round. You then opted to keep him in 2015, and lost a 1st rounder (which is where he was drafted in 2014). If you opt to keep him again, you pay the price of where he was drafted in 2014 (a first rounder).

    If you opt to keep a player you drafted in 2015, then you lose that draft pick he was taken in in 2015. Example: I drafted Adrian Peterson in 2015. If I opt to keep him, I lose a 1st round pick, because thats where i drafted him in 2015.

    You are allowed to keep 4, but are not obligated to. Which means, you can chose to keep 3, 2, 1 or NONE!

    Ok thanks..

  4. #1114
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Westside, Bankhead
    Posts
    23,206
    You can choose four from the list below. Price that you would pay is on the right hand side. If it's just a "-" then you keep them with your lowest pick.

    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

  5. #1115
    All-Pro BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    6,905
    Is there a way to find out which rounds my entire team was drafted in? Also, what's the penalty for keeping a player picked up on waivers?

  6. #1116
    All-Pro BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    6,905
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    You can choose four from the list below. Price that you would pay is on the right hand side. If it's just a "-" then you keep them with your lowest pick.






    Excellent thanks, Gmen..

  7. #1117
    Is everyone okay with the keeper deadline? You have until tonight to chose your keepers. Otherwise, we can change it.

    Is rudy alive? She posted in this thread, not sure if shes coming back.

    Bill, Has Ray decided on his keepers? If so, we can manually enter them in for him.

    Also, is everyone okay with a draft that begins sometime on, or after August 31st?


    NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    1 and done, and its not even close

    Packers 30
    Giants 13

  8. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Excellent thanks, Gmen..
    In this neck of da woods, we call him: 0820

    Its slang for............................... I have no idea. Probably his birthday or something!


    NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    1 and done, and its not even close

    Packers 30
    Giants 13

  9. #1119
    All-Pro BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    6,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    In this neck of da woods, we call him: 0820

    Its slang for............................... I have no idea. Probably his birthday or something!

    Lol... Thanks for your help as well.

  10. #1120
    with there being an issue showing the Keepers

    Please post your keepers here


    NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    1 and done, and its not even close

    Packers 30
    Giants 13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts