+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    I do a keeper that works a bit differently where everybody picks their favorite team and gets to use one guy from each position as a keeper, but the catch is that you need to keep atleast 5 guys from that roster on your team all year.

It varies from league to league. Typically you can retain players with the same pick ou drafted them with (which sometimes goes up one spot in each successive year). This method greatly rewards owners for hitting on sleepers.

With auction leagues owners are usually able to retain their player/s by re-purchasing them at a pre-set, discounted rate (usually a percentage of their current ADP) using funds from their auction budget.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah, these are some of the details we'd have to work out.

It's probably even more complicated with the auction, too.

My thought on this is that, if we do a keeper and, say, PPR or .5PPR, let's not get too cute and make it an auction to boot, lol.
    I'd totally be down with that. I'm not in a ppr so that would be interesting. Keeper and a ppr or half ppr sounds perfect to me. Not too complicated for people and it is different from the main GMB league for the people who might be in both

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

I'm trying to get my auction league count up, but I also want to get this league filled up. So what's the consensus on the auction? I'm all for it, but I don't think Generation Eli is -- and he's ready to buy people out in the other league; he's realllllly itching to play. Toadofsteel doesn't seem keen on the idea, either.

Or, alternative solution, would anyone in the other league want to sell to Generation Eli and join this league?

I'm trying to get my auction league count up, but I also want to get this league filled up. So what's the consensus on the auction? I'm all for it, but I don't think Generation Eli is -- and he's ready to buy people out in the other league; he's realllllly itching to play. Toadofsteel doesn't seem keen on the idea, either.

Or, alternative solution, would anyone in the other league want to sell to Generation Eli and join this league?
    I'm good with whatever format we come up with. I think more people would prefer to do a ppr keeper kind of league because it seems easier to manage but whichever is more desired I will do. I just want to get in another league lol

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Wait how much is he paying

Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    Wait how much is he paying
    Anything is too much. Hell, he'd probably PayPal you $5 just to give up your spot; you could put that towards this wacky league, lol.

You didn't pay yet, so it'd be a pretty seamless transaction for you. Want me to set it up?

Anything is too much. Hell, he'd probably PayPal you $5 just to give up your spot; you could put that towards this wacky league, lol.

You didn't pay yet, so it'd be a pretty seamless transaction for you. Want me to set it up?
    naw, Ill probably pay tomorrow for the other one

Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    naw, Ill probably pay tomorrow for the other one
    No prob. Let me know if you need help with the site.

I guess I would be fine trying out auction but not for any actual prize money... just to try out the format. ppr or no doesn't matter to me.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.