- Marshawn Lynch

Jordan Reed.
    Mood: WOOF!

1 yard from murray thats all I need
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

- Marshawn Lynch

wow. talk about a screw job. everything that needed to happen for rudy to lose, happened

she cant be this bad. no one can be this bad.

hows she doing in gmb 1? i take it top 6?

she actually makes good small moves. her actual penciled in starters though, they have a tendency to screw her over. its like some cosmic epic screw job or something. My advice, dump the starters and stick with FA/waiver because those moves are working for ya. Ive gone with the opposite approach this year (stick with starters) and luckily, some have paid off. Although last year, I had to live and die with FA/Waivers and it nearly saved me (stupid original starters). I think thats how toad played last year, basically FA/waiver wire guys almost all season. sometimes, your starters just dont produce and its time to move on.

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
    Giants 13

wow. talk about a screw job. everything that needed to happen for rudy to lose, happened

she actually makes good small moves. her actual penciled in starters though, they have a tendency to screw her over. its like some cosmic epic screw job or something. My advice, dump the starters and stick with FA/waiver because those moves are working for ya. Ive gone with the opposite approach this year (stick with starters) and luckily, some have paid off. Although last year, I had to live and die with FA/Waivers and it nearly saved me (stupid original starters). I think thats how toad played last year, basically FA/waiver wire guys almost all season. sometimes, your starters just dont produce and its time to move on.
    2nd last
    - Marshawn Lynch

Yeah that's basically the problem.
    For whatever reason, either my guys don't produce or the other teams starters totally outplay mine.

Just bad luck I guess.
    I'm not doing good in GMB1 either but my starters seem to produce a lot more on there and I have a better chance of winning. I also have 2 wins (still unimpressive but cut me some slack!)

It's a bummer but it is what it is!
    Mood: WOOF!

Rudy you know what might help is for you to have less players on your team that have one designated starting spot and are horrible flex plays
    - Marshawn Lynch

Why do I have this feeling in my gut that Rothlisburger is going to be a "dud" against the Ravens tonight, after his 5 touchdown, 50 plus fantasy football points game against the Colts last Sunday?

If only the NFL schedule makers made the Packers' bye week, one week earlier!!