Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hope and pray Diehl stays injured and never starts another game this season

His injury is the best thing to happen to us all year.

Thank God

It just sucks that Koets had to tear his ACL and not Diehl

Re: Hope and pray Diehl stays injured and never starts another game this season

[quote user="WeezyBaby999"]His injury is the best thing to happen to us all year.

Thank God[/quote]ur an idiot & no true fan. Grats!
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

The noobs arealways trying to be controversial, before they get to 1,000 posts...

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="WeezyBaby999"]His injury is the best thing to happen to us all year.

Thank God[/quote]ur an idiot & no true fan. Grats!
    [/quote]

I am a true fan dumba.ss

I want the Giants to win the Super Bowl. Diehl was the one liability on the team that potentially could stop us from winning the SB

Without Diehl, our SB odds go way up

A bit harsh, bro don't you think? Yea, Diehl's limited from an athletic stand point, but he's a good locker room presence and a verstatile lineman. He will be missed

[quote user="Neverend"]A bit harsh, bro don't you think? Yea, Diehl's limited from an athletic stand point, but he's a good locker room presence and a verstatile lineman. He will be missed[/quote]

Not harsh at all.

David Diehl is the worst starting tackle in the NFL (ProFootballFocus agrees with that statement)

Who cares about locker room presence. A garbage player is a garbage player. Diehl is 100% garbage. The hair in my a.sshole does a better job of blocking my poop from coming out when I take a dump, then Diehl does blocking pass rushers from getting pressure on Eli

Now that he's finally injured (unfortunately, not for the season, but I'm hoping the coaches don't insert him back into the lineup down the line), he can't hurt the team anymore. He can't try to get Eli killed anymore

[quote user="WeezyBaby999"][quote user="Neverend"]A bit harsh, bro don't you think? Yea, Diehl's limited from an athletic stand point, but he's a good locker room presence and a verstatile lineman. He will be missed[/quote]

Not harsh at all.

David Diehl is the worst starting tackle in the NFL (ProFootballFocus agrees with that statement)

Who cares about locker room presence. A garbage player is a garbage player. Diehl is 100% garbage. The hair in my ******* does a better job of blocking my poop from coming out when I take a dump, then Diehl does blocking pass rushers.

Now that he's finally injured (unfortunately, not for the season, but I'm hoping the coaches don't insert him back into the lineup down the line), he can't hurt the team anymore. He can't try to get Eli killed anymore
    [/quote]You need to grow up a bit, or at least think before you speak. I think Andrews might be the answer @ LT but D2 was the best LG we had before he moved to LT to take over for Luke. While the injury might help the team because of the movement of players, D2 is still better on our line as a guard then completely off it if you had any clue.

Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

All-Pro

that's just disgusting

They should revoke your posting rights.. you're a different class of ignorant
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."