Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bench Player

How badly will the Giants lose today and will Eli Cry? Predictions

Let's see what everyone's predictions are today on if Eli will cry or not after he gets his little blue interception throwing fairy ***** handed to him?
    My prediction 41-17 EAGLES for the 5th win a row over the little blue fairy princesses. Please fat smelly big nosed new york fans, let's see what you have to say?

Re: How badly will the Giants lose today and will Eli Cry? Predictions

[quote user="EaglesWin7"]Let's see what everyone's predictions are today on if Eli will cry or not after he gets his little blue interception throwing fairy ***** handed to him?
    My prediction 41-17 EAGLES for the 5th win a row over the little blue fairy princesses. Please fat smelly big nosed new york fans, let's see what you have to say?[/quote]

Alright dude...you really need to get a life lol. Screwing with you isn't even fun anymore. Seriously, move on, and do something useful with your life.

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="EaglesWin7"]Let's see what everyone's predictions are today on if Eli will cry or not after he gets his little blue interception throwing fairy ***** handed to him?
    My prediction 41-17 EAGLES for the 5th win a row over the little blue fairy princesses. Please fat smelly big nosed new york fans, let's see what you have to say?[/quote]

Alright dude...you really need to get a life lol. Screwing with you isn't even fun anymore. Seriously, move on, and do something useful with your life.[/quote]

Nice way to surrender, sissy boy. We know you're just scared.......LOLOLOL

[quote user="Bigeagle"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="EaglesWin7"]Let's see what everyone's predictions are today on if Eli will cry or not after he gets his little blue interception throwing fairy ***** handed to him?

Alright dude...you really need to get a life lol. Screwing with you isn't even fun anymore. Seriously, move on, and do something useful with your life.[/quote]

Nice way to surrender, sissy boy. We know you're just scared.......LOLOLOL[/quote]

Right. Surrender. Because unoriginal idiots like you and the OP haven't already posted 6 threads with the exact same first post thus far that I've answered to. Don't call me the sissy boy, moron's like you are the one's taking time out of your week to troll the opponent's board and continually re-post the same message 20+ times.

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="Bigeagle"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="EaglesWin7"]Let's see what everyone's predictions are today on if Eli will cry or not after he gets his little blue interception throwing fairy ***** handed to him?

Nice way to surrender, sissy boy. We know you're just scared.......LOLOLOL[/quote]

Right. Surrender. Because unoriginal idiots like you and the OP haven't already posted 6 threads with the exact same first post thus far that I've answered to. Don't call me the sissy boy, moron's like you are the one's taking time out of your week to troll the opponent's board and continually re-post the same message 20+ times.[/quote]

Ah, we are playing you tonight. should i go over to the Cowboy board to talk about the game we are playing?

[quote user="Bigeagle"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="Bigeagle"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="EaglesWin7"]Let's see what everyone's predictions are today on if Eli will cry or not after he gets his little blue interception throwing fairy ***** handed to him?

Right. Surrender. Because unoriginal idiots like you and the OP haven't already posted 6 threads with the exact same first post thus far that I've answered to. Don't call me the sissy boy, moron's like you are the one's taking time out of your week to troll the opponent's board and continually re-post the same message 20+ times.[/quote]

Ah, we are playing you tonight. should i go over to the Cowboy board to talk about the game we are playing?[/quote]

Nah, you could go to an Eagles board, the place full of classless, greasy guys such as yourself where you belong. Or if you want to stick around here and round out your lifeless week trolling on a message board, you could do us all the favor of being a little more original than posting the same topic 6 times, and continuously pounding your chest each of the 6 times as if you just thought of some inventive and brilliant idea.

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="EaglesWin7"]Let's see what everyone's predictions are today on if Eli will cry or not after he gets his little blue interception throwing fairy ***** handed to him?

6 threads and counting he's started. None of them have even the slightest variation.

I have to laugh every time I come on here and see MODERATED CLOSELY next to the smack talk font.

This guy should've been banned or at least had 5 of this threads deleted already.

Another bang up job by the mods. And of course, when do they actually do something? When a Giant fan gets into it with another Giant fan.

[quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="EaglesWin7"]Let's see what everyone's predictions are today on if Eli will cry or not after he gets his little blue interception throwing fairy ***** handed to him?

6 threads and counting he's started. None of them have even the slightest variation.

I have to laugh every time I come on here and see MODERATED CLOSELY next to the smack talk font.

This guy should've been banned or at least had 5 of this threads deleted already.

Another bang up job by the mods. And of course, when do they actually do something? When a Giant fan gets into it with another Giant fan.[/quote]

Uhh...

Where should he talk smack? In the Graphics forum? Thats what this forum is for. Would you be happier to see Giant fans talking smack about the Giants.....with each other? If you don't like it, don't come in here, but quit crying like a baby about everything. No one wants to hear it.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="EaglesWin7"]Let's see what everyone's predictions are today on if Eli will cry or not after he gets his little blue interception throwing fairy ***** handed to him?

Another bang up job by the mods. And of course, when do they actually do something? When a Giant fan gets into it with another Giant fan.[/quote]

Uhh...

Where should he talk smack? In the Graphics forum? Thats what this forum is for. Would you be happier to see Giant fans talking smack about the Giants.....with each other? If you don't like it, don't come in here, but quit crying like a baby about everything. No one wants to hear it.
    [/quote]

As USUSAL, you have about as much class as these eagle fans.

Try to explain how one troll posting SEVEN threads isn't either:

a.) an enforcable ban

or b.) enough to get your pathetic a'ss to delete six of them.

Every time you post it's breathtaking what an all-out ****** you are. Go ahead and start crying about how I'M somehow "crying" because you got called out on what a joke you are at the position of mod.

And while your at it, completely ignore that I've indicated that ONE post by a troll is more than enough to talk smack.

You know what?, Forget about your inefficiencies as a moderator. I'm just embarrassed you're a fan.

ps. "Giants talking smack with each other" -- isn't that pretty much all YOU do here? Because it sure as hell isn't moderating.

[quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="Jack Robinson"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="EaglesWin7"]Let's see what everyone's predictions are today on if Eli will cry or not after he gets his little blue interception throwing fairy ***** handed to him?

Uhh...

[/quote]

As USUSAL, you have about as much class as these eagle fans.

Try to explain how one troll posting SEVEN threads isn't either:

a.) an enforcable ban

or b.) enough to get your pathetic a'ss to delete six of them.

Every time you post it's breathtaking what an all-out ****** you are. Go ahead and start crying about how I'M somehow "crying" because you got called out on what a joke you are at the position of mod.

And while your at it, completely ignore that I've indicated that ONE post by a troll is more than enough to talk smack.

You know what?, Forget about your inefficiencies as a moderator. I'm just embarrassed you're a fan.

ps. "Giants talking smack with each other" -- isn't that pretty much all YOU do here? Because it sure as hell isn't moderating.[/quote]

LMAO, Boo Hoo.....you sound like a little girl.