Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: How badly will the Giants lose today and will Eli Cry? Predictions

[quote user="Die-Hard"]Ok, I'll be glad to delete them, if you can point out just how the OP has broken any rules by creating those threads. Surely you aren't asking me to arbitrarily delete 6 threads simply because you don't like opposing fans talking smack in the smack forum. You've gotta give me a little bit more than that, Jack, especially when you consider that <u>not one other person has complained about any one of those threads</u>.

Was the OP using profanity? Did he/she make the thread with the intent to personally attack another poster? Was there spam or advertising involved? Is the OP a previously banned member of the boards?

Help me out, man. I'm not seeing a good enough reason to delete those things.
    [/quote]

All seven of them are ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME. What about that is eluding you?

The response I gave which incidentally cited your lack of moderation was in direct response to the guy before me complaining about the OP's excessive posting of the SAME TYPE OF THREAD. We wouldn't even be talking about this further if I hadn't responded to him by saying you or the mods in general never do anything about it.

And lastly, resorting to the "moderator manual" would look so weak were it not for the fact that you've killed for a lot less.

I know all signs point to an easy philly win tonight. You guys have had our number the last 4times we have played. With healthy team, i would say we would have went into philly tonight and killed you guys. but with things as they are with 3 starters out on Oline and now Andrews also hurt, No steve smith or barden and some people banged up on Defense, all adds up to a blowout win you would think. Well, I dont think that way. I may be a homer but have a funny feeling all you Trolls that have been flying in and out of here all week are going to have to put your tails between your legs and run the heck out of here come 1030 or 11pm tonight. I hope some of you are man enough to come back in and eat your crow after the GMEN knock out yet another QB and win this game in a close one 24-23....</P>
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Any other sports team if you trolled on their site they would ban you, not that i really care about dumbass trolls just saying.

[quote user="Bmwx5M"]Any other sports team if you trolled on their site they would ban you, not that i really care about dumbass trolls just saying.
    [/quote]

Exactly. Die Hard doesn't seem to see the difference between smack talking and trolling. You'd think a mod would know the distinction.

Smack talk is posting one, maybe two threads. Trolling is creating the same exact thread seven times.

I write ONE POST with ONE SENTENCE that criticizes the way this is handled and I get the moderator spending all his time trying to defend himself (didn't even cite him specifically) by saying I'm just "crying" or "making a big deal", of which I'm doing neither. It's only made to look so when I'm forced to argue a point he chooses to perpetuate rather than eliminating the excessive threads.

LOL

I just.....wow....

Rather than just being an adult and IGNORING the threads you dont want to read....

Know what? Nevermind. I'll get rid of them, because I just can't stand to see you whine about it anymore. As funny as it is, it's also kinda sad, so I'll humor you, Jack. Just know that this is the end of my patience. From now on, you'll just have to refrain from clicking on threads that you don't want to read, or you can simply find another message board to post on. I'm locking this one, because the discussion is now over. If you want the last word, PM me, but don't start another thread calling me out.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka