Closed Thread
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

All Eli supporters are hiding...

what are your thoughts now? Quit hiding. I want to know what you think of his play today. Although I think we lost as a team but the most embarrassing thing was the same bonehead plays i kept telling you about a few weeks ago.. Where are you?

Re: All Eli supporters are hiding...

Eli is the best, he's just a dummy sometimes

playing without his 3 most important offensive players,

[quote user="Mark444"]Eli is the best, he's just a dummy sometimes
    [/quote]

That wold make him not the "best" [8-)]
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Bench Player

ELI NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO SLIDE..

Bench Player

Right here, ***** hat... right here... There is 25(at least) other teams that would love him

Never Forget XLII... wild card terror

Here I am....it is what it is, Eli makes some really dumb *** decisions at times.

Other times his lack of coordination of agile/ nifty athleticism is apparent.

But AB fumbled the rock twice and got lucky one time only to see the O go 3 and out anyway

and the D gave up 2 major big plays as well.

in this equation, i strongly believe that Amani ver. 2 (Smith) is most missed by Eli.

Clearly Hagan was having some issues with certain plays, but in the end, Eli brilliantly picks up a needed 1st down, only to un-athletically "Plaxico" us at play's end.

Turnovers are the kryptonite, Special teams the arsenic.

Eli's a catalyst, both positively and negatively.

but in the end I rather have Eli then ***** boy sanchez or a ton of other alledged QBs icluding momo or mcnuggets and Vick?

he's been put on notice, he found out what the NFCE brings tonight.

pain....lots of it.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bench Player

[quote user="Latinoshockeyfan"]what are your thoughts now? Quit hiding. I want to know what you think of his play today. Although I think we lost as a team but the most embarrassing thing was the same bonehead plays i kept telling you about a few weeks ago.. Where are you?[/quote]

Eli is much classier person than Vick. If anything, our D made Vick look like the Vick of Atlanta.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Here I am....it is what it is, Eli makes some really dumb *** decisions at times.

Other times his lack of coordination of agile/ nifty athleticism is apparent.

But AB fumbled the rock twice and got lucky one time only to see the O go 3 and out anyway

and the D gave up 2 major big plays as well.

in this equation, i strongly believe that Amani ver. 2 (Smith)* is most missed by Eli.

Clearly Hagan was having some issues with certain plays, but in the end, Eli brilliantly picks up a needed 1st down, only to un-athletically "Plaxico" us at play's end.

Turnovers are the kryptonite, Special teams the arsenic.

Eli's a catalyst, both positively and negatively.

but in the end I rather have Eli then ***** boy sanchez or a ton of other alledged QBs icluding momo or mcnuggets and Vick?

he's been put on notice, he found out what the NFCE brings tonight.

pain....lots of it.
    [/quote]Well put. El'is just uncoordinated running, period.

Bench Player

You serouisly think Eli lost that game? Yeah he threw 3 ints and had a fumble but let's examine the whole team concept. First, Eli's playing behind a 2nd string line that has not been together for more than 3 weeks. Second, the giants run on 1st and run on 2nd and then put Eli in 3rd and long situations. I don't know if you actually watch football but its pretty hard to convert every 3rd and long especially when your #1 WR is out. Third, Eli's WRs cant catch. Manningham runs horrible routes. Hakeem goes out of bounds first drive on a long pass. Jacobs drops what could have potentially been a 1st down the play before Eli fumbled. Eli has been the type of QB that can "manage" a game. When our WRs don't catch the balls or keep theirfeet in or don't push the route deep enough it reflects poorly on Eli. Also when the line doesn't block for the running backs then the running backs can't run. Which then puts Eli is a really bad position. But at the end of the day I think Eli gives us a very good chance at winning every single week. I wish the Giants would allow Eli to come out throwing the ball, push the DBs back and get the 8 and some times 9 guys out of the box. So that the running backs can actually ...RUN! Overall, Eli had a poor game but the supporting cast was even worse!