Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Face the Facts:Season is OVER

Last week it was

"Its only One loss"

What is it this Week its only 2 Loses? The season is over and we just got to face the Facts, We couldnt beat the 1-7 cowboys in our building what makes you think we can beat the jags? This team is pathetic, Fewell needs to be Fired because we wont win Games or even a SB with this clown as the D-Coach, The New Thing with thisteam is they like to run there mouths and say were going to do this and that but when game day comes they forget how to catch block play defense slide etc etc

I'll Be shocked if this team reaches 8 wins

Were going 6-10 or 7-9 and its time to run every player and coach out of time afterthis season

Re: Face the Facts:Season is OVER

That's absurd
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Oh knock it off, or just go kill yourself already.

I'm disturbed by the lack of discipline and turnovers and I'm not a "fire Coughlin" guy but this is a fatal flaw that we just can't survive no matter how well we do the rest of the season. Let's say we get to the Super Bowl, are we going to survive a real disciplined team like the Steelers?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]That's absurd
    [/quote]

I will prepare myself to be patient with this stuff this week.

[quote user="NYG4Life10"]

Last week it was

"Its only One loss"

What is it this Week its only 2 Loses? The season is over and we just got to face the Facts, We couldnt beat the 1-7 cowboys in our building what makes you think we can beat the jags? This team is pathetic, Fewell needs to be Fired because we wont win Games or even a SB with this clown as the D-Coach, The New Thing with thisteam is they like to run there mouths and say were going to do this and that but when game day comes they forget how to catch block play defense slide etc etc

Were going 6-10 or 7-9 and its time to run every player and coach out of time afterthis season

[/quote]

pusy

[quote user="TheBlueGiant"][quote user="NYG4Life10"]

Last week it was

"Its only One loss"

[/quote]

pusy

[/quote]

Your pathetic you sound like a jets fans

Just face the facts

[quote user="NYG4Life10"][quote user="TheBlueGiant"][quote user="NYG4Life10"]

Last week it was

"Its only One loss"

[/quote]

pusy

[/quote]

Just face the facts

[/quote]

you have a mangina.. You are the definition of pusification. Go have fun shoping with the rest of the ladies for shoes and skirts on sunday while the rest of us watch the Giants run the table. You're dismissed sally...

[quote user="NYG4Life10"][quote user="TheBlueGiant"][quote user="NYG4Life10"]

Last week it was

"Its only One loss"

[/quote]

pusy

[/quote]

Just face the facts

[/quote]

Wait, you're saying the season is over at 6-4 but HE sounds like a Jet fan?

You'd be right at home with the Jets crowd -- they're always waiting for the roof to cave in. Sounds like your kind of group.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Something tells me this thread is going to be around for a while ala Buddy's "We might not win more than a couple games" thread.

NYG4Life10 i hope you are ready for some serious abuse....

You're a moron.