+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eli Manning is spoiling us with his play.

I think as fans we need to relish these next few years, because we may not see another quarterback like him for a long, long time. For many of us this may be the best quarterback we'll ever see in blue. Regardless of what happens next week, we're still in the final four. Thank you Ernie! And thank you Eli!

Re: Eli Manning is spoiling us with his play.

He wasn't worth the trade.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="Pop it Ahmad"]I think as fans we need to relish these next few years, because we may not see another quarterback like him for a long, long time. For many of us this may be the best quarterback we'll ever see in blue. Regardless of what happens next week, we're still in the final four. Thank you Ernie! And thank you Eli!
    [/quote]

Absolutley, alot of franchises struggle finding a QB for years

ELI "CLUTCH" MANNING!!

[quote user="Pop it Ahmad"]I think as fans we need to relish these next few years, because we may not see another quarterback like him for a long, long time. For many of us this may be the best quarterback we'll ever see in blue. Regardless of what happens next week, we're still in the final four. Thank you Ernie! And thank you Eli!
    [/quote]Well said. I have been a Giants fan for a long time. I'm 33 and he is without a doubt the best QB I have ever seen in Blue. And one of the BEST Giant ever!
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

I agree I wish we had Rivers or Big Ben!!! Blahahahahhaha! [:P]

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

For as negative as I can be, I've always supported Eli, ALWAYS! So it's especially rewarding to see him performing on this level. UnbELIevably, there are still those who will tell you that Rivers, and Romo for that matter are better quarterbacks.

You are 100% right..We may never see another one like him in a long time.. if ever. Hes clutch, fearless and can down right play.

How its even debatable if hes "elite" or a top 5 QB is a complete an utter joke.

All-Pro

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

He may have the opportunity to hoist a second Super Bowl Trophy, which would be one more than his Brother who is possibly the best QB to ever play the game.

Bench Player

+1 eli is finally getting his due and history will remember him as the greatest giants qb of all time...and one of the greats in nfl history when its all said and done if he can do what we are one step closer to accomplishing.