+ Reply to Thread

Felt like I was watching the WWE

I have never seen officiating as atrocious as it was today. The fumble, the missed roughing the passers where Eli threw it and 5 seconds later he takes a hit to the head or a low blow from Clay Matthews, then the roughing the passer on Rodgers. I hope Goodell comes out and makes an apology for the outright disgusting officiating in the game. In the mean time,Giants beat 2 teams today. The Packers, and the script writers. 3-0 so far in the playoffs!

Re: Felt like I was watching the WWE

Don't forget the horrible ball spotting by the refs on that one play when the giants clearly had a first down.

Starter

Would have been hilarious if the ref tripped during a play and was on the ground for a minute before regaining consciousness only to witness a "penalty" against the Giants.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I have never seen officiating as atrocious as it was today. The fumble, the missed roughing the passers where Eli threw it and 5 seconds later he takes a hit to the head or a low blow from Clay Matthews, then the roughing the passer on Rodgers. I hope Goodell comes out and makes an apology for the outright disgusting officiating in the game. In the mean time,Giants beat 2 teams today. The Packers, and the script writers. 3-0 so far in the playoffs![/quote]

He won't. He is in on the fix. I hope the Maras will demand an investigation. It is getting WWE as you stated.

It was absolutely disgusting... Even my cowboy fan friends were cheering for the Giants because of the officials. Said if the Packers won they would lose respect for the NFL.

Don't forget the phantom holding call on Cowboy Bob Chris Snee Orton.

[quote user="Dario8676"]Don't forget the horrible ball spotting by the refs on that one play when the giants clearly had a first down.
    [/quote]

Yeah that one didn't get by me either.

...I dunno, I think that was like the only call they got right.

At what point do you get a ball boy to hit the ref in the head with a bat?

Veteran

[quote user="Dario8676"]Don't forget the horrible ball spotting by the refs on that one play when the giants clearly had a first down.
    [/quote]

If you're talking about DJ Ware ... I COULD NOT ****ING BELIEVE THAT

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="Dario8676"]Don't forget the horrible ball spotting by the refs on that one play when the giants clearly had a first down.
    [/quote]

Yeah that one didn't get by me either.

...I dunno, I think that was like the only call they got right.
    [/quote]
    however, they missed several holds more obvious the pack did on JPP