+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Holy Crap it STINKS!! Name yours...

My Eli jersey smells like hell. I haven't washed it since the Dallas game. Call it superstition. Beer. Nachos. Salsa. Spaghetti sauce. Wine. Chile. Bourbon. I should put a photo on here, it's a mess. My wife is having a fit, but DO NOT WASH THE LUCK OUT OF IT. What superstions do you all have?? And I haven't even buried a gnome (yet)....
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: Holy Crap it STINKS!! Name yours...

I havent cut my hair since we beat Dallas (the first time), its a MESS!!!

Glad i didnt cut it after we lost to washington though

Starter

I constantly have to sit in the same position whenever something good happens. I cramp up like a mother****er during games, but its been a thing of mine for a while now. I used to do it during Nets games and they went to the NBA Finals. Just a habit now.

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]My Eli jersey smells like hell. I haven't washed it since the Dallas game. Call it superstition. Beer. Nachos. Salsa. Spaghetti sauce. Wine. Chile. Bourbon. I should put a photo on here, it's a mess. My wife is having a fit, but DO NOT WASH THE LUCK OUT OF IT. What superstions do you all have?? And I haven't even buried a gnome (yet)....[/quote]

lol good, I'm not the only crazy one. I'd tell you but I have to do it for 2 more (hopefully) games. If I told you now, I'd have to kill you.[:P]

Veteran

Got my gnome just before the Jets game. He has watched every game since with me, even brought him to my buddies house last week.

The gnome was VERY happy today.

Veteran

27 Hampton Blue from 1990

I was thinking about growing a playoff beard of my own (just an excuse to grow one) but it didn't work too well back in 08/09, I even said back then that if we won it all I'd dye it blue.

I have special clothes I wear lucky jerseys, shirts, I take a special route to work which is ( 16 miles out of the way) and go through a special toll booth, I have to stop off at D&D and get the same thing 3 chocolate frosted donuts and an XL coffee. I know I'm crazy but its sports.

Whatever happened to those Gnomes?

Got to sit in the same spot every game and not have any thing Giants related on...lol..
    ALL IN!

Thanks guys! There just has to be more...keep 'em coming.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.