Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey I'm new

Bench Player

Hey I'm new

Idon't know where I can post a picture being thatthis is my first time being on here. I havea picture of aguy thatI believe he plays for the giantshttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/849/thadocyx3.jpgI wanted to know if he plays for the giants and what is his name.Thanks!

Re: Hey I'm new

Welcome aboard.

Sorry, I don't know who he is .... Hope your not in trouble, though (cough, cough)[]

[quote user="mommy2dylan"]

Welcome aboard.

Sorry, I don't know who he is .... Hope your not in trouble, though (cough, cough)[]

[/quote]

ROFLMAO

Omg that is too funny.

Uh welcome aboard.

Welcome.
    Here's is your...dude

You could try looking through the roster for pictures. He doesn't really look familiar to me though.

Bench Player

I'm sorry, I believe you were tricked by this gentleman in order to devise a way to sleep with you.

Isn't that Gerris Wilkinson? (Careful how you pronounce that, someone may be offended)

Hey welcome a board of course i am new to the board as well but unfortunately nobody welcomed me yet. But any ways i have high hope for big blue and the decisions that they are making to improve. Go Big blue!

[quote user="GiantsPride"]Hey welcome a board of course i am new to the board as well but unfortunately nobody welcomed me yet. But any ways i have high hope for big blue and the decisions that they are making to improve. Go Big blue![/quote]

Welcome aboard.... both of you!!

GiantsPride.... Let me be the firs to welcome you then..... Welcome Aboard.

Same goes for PricessE.... welcome to the Giants board. I don't know who your guy is.... but I am anticipating a good juicy story to follow??????

Closed Thread