Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey I'm new

Re: Hey I'm new

[quote user="FBomb"]Isn't that Gerris Wilkinson? (Careful how you pronounce that, someone may be offended)[/quote]

No no no, I think it is pronounced Wilkerson, or maybe it was Wilkonson, or Wilkanson. One of those.

[quote user="GiantsPride"]Hey welcome a board of course i am new to the board as well but unfortunately nobody welcomed me yet. But any ways i have high hope for big blue and the decisions that they are making to improve. Go Big blue![/quote]

Well welcome to you too!

[quote user="Eli'sturn"]

[quote user="FBomb"]Isn't that Gerris Wilkinson? (Careful how you pronounce that, someone may be offended)[/quote]

No no no, I think it is pronounced Wilkerson, or maybe it was Wilkonson, or Wilkanson. One of those.

[/quote]

What about Gerris??? How the f do we pronounce that? Is it a J sound? [:O]

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="Eli'sturn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think it is with the J sound. And his nickname is Gerriswheel. Cause he will send the opponents head over heels when he hits them.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RqqNYCFGllMAyrijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsMW5yM3V oBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTA2Nl84OA--/SIG=135qihu8p/EXP=1176678925/**http%3A//www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/stories/20041104/localsports/49436-16087.jpg[/img]<---- Gerris Wilkinson.

[quote user="Eli'sturn"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="Eli'sturn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think it is with the J sound. And his nickname is Gerriswheel. Cause he will send the opponents head over heels when he hits them.

[/quote]

lol

Here's anotherand another

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="Eli'sturn"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="Eli'sturn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol

Here's anotherand another

[/quote]

Nice pic. I don't think he is our man.The eyes look similar, but Gerris' nose is too thin to be that other guy. Sorry, the search for the baby daddy continues.

Bench Player

Thanks for the welcome guys I have been trying to find out who he is for the longest time. My friend said he plays football I figured the giants since i have seen him in other pictures with other giants lol.

His name is Michael Strahan, he's a pretty good player, you should feel blessed to have met him! AND WELCOME.

I still can't believe no one else recognized him from that pic...

=/

And you guys call yourselves "giants fans."

Bench Player

Edited