Closed Thread

When will Rivers ever get to play with a decent supporting cast?

For his entire career he's had complete garbage to work with such as future Hall of Fame RB Ladanian Tomlinson, future Hall of Fame TE Antonio Gates, Pro-Bowl WR Vincent Jackson, Pro-Bowl Tackle Marcus McNeill, Pro-Bowl Guard Kris Dielman, the #7 ranked scoring defense in 2006, the #5 ranked scoring defense in 2007, the #15 ranked scoring defense in 2008, and the #11 ranked scoring defense in 2009

The guy has basically been winning games all by himself for his entire career with next to no help, playing in the perennial powerhouse division that is the AFC West. It's a shame, really.

Re: When will Rivers ever get to play with a decent supporting cast?

Dude, enough with the Rivers threads . . . we get your point already.

All-Pro

Oh good. I thought being a holiday weekend and all there would be a lack of Rivers threads.

[quote user="WeezyBaby999"]For his entire career he's had complete garbage to work with such as future Hall of Fame RB Ladanian Tomlinson, future Hall of Fame TE Antonio Gates, Pro-Bowl WR Vincent Jackson, Pro-Bowl Tackle Marcus McNeill, Pro-Bowl Guard Kris Dielman, the #7 ranked scoring defense in 2006, the #5 ranked scoring defense in 2007, the #15 ranked scoring defense in 2008, and the #11 ranked scoring defense in 2009 The guy has basically been winning games all by himself for his entire career with next to no help, playing in the perennial powerhouse division that is the AFC West. It's a shame, really.[/quote]

You obviously love Rivers because its all you talk about.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Stop posting off topic in here, please. It's getting old
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka