+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So what Ref calls went for the Giants vs GB...Help out!

1) Jennings called fumble then called down by contact, then reviewed and not over turned. So is that 2 bad calls in 1? New record

2) Osi so called late hit on Rodgers

3) Ware 1st down that wasn't placed correctly for 2nd straight week.

4) How many late hits or face masks did Eli get that were never called, but again rodgers was.

5) They called the center for GB on 1 holding call, but a few plays later there was another that was not called.

6) two non-holding calls vs JPP he was even *****ing about it, but airman or buck sayd he was getting upset because he couldn't get to rodgers when they were playing good defense.

7) Amazing how the 1st fumble that went our way was overturned (correctly i may add, prob only one they got correct)

Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Veteran

Re: So what Ref calls went for the Giants vs GB...Help out!

Osi's hit wasn't called late but helmet to helmet - which if you watch the replay you can clearly see he doesn't hit Rodger's helmet.

was horrible.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

it was a poorly called game.

they missed Philips hit to the head on that incompletion on the first drive.

^ yep
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Veteran

I think the only calls against Green Bay were a false start and 1 holding. Oh and a defensive holding. Thats it. Bishop's late hit on Eli was the worse, and was helmet to helmet. Even Mike Pereira had to say it should have been roughing (he also said the hit on Rodgers was legit).

Veteran

Also.. I forget exactly when.. but we were near endzone I think... and there was a GB def lineman pushing our OLINE guys facemask all the way up in the air for like 10 seconds... HANDS TO THE FACE for like 10 seconds... almost took it off...

Seriously, if anyone who watched that game, objectively or anywise, can say the Giants weren't screwed is crazy. I've never seen anything like it, ever. We all saw the first game,we played them right? Well I said after that I wasn't trying to start any conspiracy theories, Well I am now.

Thw non Jennings fumble, Sickening. The Ware non first down garbage spot. The :roughing call on Osi..seriously? The late hit on Eli that wasn't called.Those are just the most obvious. How many more were there?

This was disgusting, no other words for it. None.

[quote user="OrangeGiant"]

Seriously, if anyone who watched that game, objectively or anywise, can say the Giants weren't screwed is crazy. I've never seen anything like it, ever.* We all saw the first game,we played them *right? Well I said after that I wasn't trying to start any conspiracy theories, Well I am now.

Thw non Jennings fumble, Sickening. The Ware non first down garbage spot. The :roughing call on Osi..seriously? The late hit on Eli that wasn't called.Those are just the most obvious. How many more were there?

This was disgusting, no other words for it. None.

[/quote]Still waiting for someone to call them out ala NYG FO, coaching staff, players and/or writers.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="mfraykor"]Also.. I forget exactly when.. but we were near endzone I think... and there was a GB def lineman pushing our OLINE guys facemask all the way up in the air for like 10 seconds... HANDS TO THE FACE for like 10 seconds... almost took it off...[/quote]

yup, that non call was a joke. That was on the Ballard drop on 3rd down. Should have been a fresh 1st and goal.