+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

I come in peace (49er Fan)

First, congrats on completely dominating the Packers. I think all 49er and Giants fans have one thing in common. Were thrilled we will not be hearing anymore of Brees and Rogers. So again congrats.

Moving on....Our last game was an absolute slug fest........Now we have the NFC Championship and damn is it going to be a game!!!!!!!!!

Again congrats on the win tonight, and we will see you Sunday!!!! Bring your big boy pads, these two teams are gonna be doing some hitting!

Prediction....have no clue.....GOTTA PULL FOR MY NINERS!!!!

Bench Player

Re: I come in peace (49er Fan)

Both teams got rid of the league favorites! But sadly for the 49ers, this can't end up well for both teams. The Giants are a team of Destiny. We are on a Roll!

Veteran

I think I speak for us all, we're just happy for the chance.

Good Luck, your team has busted their butts to get where they are.

Let''s see what happens

Veteran

Giants all the way!

But seriously your team looked mighty impressive to me yesterday.

We will find out Sunday which team comes out on top.

Banned

[quote user="Pierre-Paul"]Both teams got rid of the league favorites! But sadly for the 49ers, this can't end up well for both teams. The Giants are a team of Destiny. We are on a Roll![/quote]

You guys have a good shot. But its not going to be easy for you this time around.....last time you did not get our A game

I wish you well...........may the better team win

Who can say anything bad about the 49rs season......you pulled yourselves from oblivion

I expect a tough game but you might be a bit over matched in the passing game going both ways

We'll see......If you can get to Eli you can win......nobodies gotten to him all year....the Saints just outscored us they did not get to him.

[quote user="Tx49erFan"]First, congrats on completely dominating the Packers.* I think all 49er and Giants fans have one thing in common.* Were thrilled we will not be hearing anymore of Brees and Rogers.* So again congrats.

Moving on....Our last game was an absolute slug fest........Now we have the NFC Championship and damn is it going to be a game!!!!!!!!!

Again congrats on the win tonight, and we will see you Sunday!!!!* Bring your big boy pads, these two teams are gonna be doing some hitting!

Prediction....have no clue.....GOTTA PULL FOR MY NINERS!!!!

[/quote]

I just wanna' say: God bless you guys for eliminating the Saints. We would have been doomed if we had to go to the dome. Thank the lord you guys won!

Bench Player

I have to agree, 49's are a great team and the giants nation respects you without a doubt but giants are playing much better football. It is destiny, the giants have played the pats and ravens in their last two superbowl appearances, personally i would rather play the ravens for some much needed revenge

I really like the Alex Smith story. Nice to see a guy succeed and not give up on himself.
    BUT the Giants D is playing like I've never seen them. I get a feeling Alex Smith is going to come down to earth a little next week!

I expect a heavy dose of Gore but our man Blackburn is playing like Ray Lewis. lol. He really is playing well though.

Thanks for beating the Saints, really...But the Giants just owned Green Bay. I like our chances in your house.

I respect the type of ball the 49ers are playing... But looking for revenge for that 2002 playoff matchup, that still stings. I'm sure you're looking for revenge for 1990.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells