Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Antrel Rolle"s disrespect of American service members

Bench Player

Antrel Rolle"s disrespect of American service members

How dare Andre Rolle compare himself to a US service member? All he has done all his life is run up and down a field chasing a football. Thousands of brave men and women put their lives at risk in order for Rolle to be able to live his life of privilege and luxury. Rolle is an entertainer, nothing more. His job is to win football games. When he does, he gets cheered; when he doesn't, he gets booed. It is just that simple. He needs to get over his bloated ego and speak only when he has something worthwhile to say. He plays in the National Football League, those who serve their country in military uniform do so in an entirely different league altogether.

Re: Antrel Rolle"s disrespect of American service members

[quote user="Chilito"]How dare Andre Rolle compare himself to a US service member? All he has done all his life is run up and down a field chasing a football. Thousands of brave men and women put their lives at risk in order for Rolle to be able to live his life of privilege and luxury. Rolle is an entertainer, nothing more. His job is to win football games. When he does, he gets cheered; when he doesn't, he gets booed. It is just that simple. He needs to get over his bloated ego and speak only when he has something worthwhile to say. He plays in the National Football League, those who serve their country in military uniform do so in an entirely different league altogether.[/quote]
    so what? if you dont see the comparisons between the military and football then your a nimrod.

[quote user="Chilito"]How dare Andre Rolle compare himself to a US service member? All he has done all his life is run up and down a field chasing a football. Thousands of brave men and women put their lives at risk in order for Rolle to be able to live his life of privilege and luxury. Rolle is an entertainer, nothing more. His job is to win football games. When he does, he gets cheered; when he doesn't, he gets booed. It is just that simple. He needs to get over his bloated ego and speak only when he has something worthwhile to say. He plays in the National Football League, those who serve their country in military uniform do so in an entirely different league altogether.[/quote]

Well written and please disregard that comment above mine. Obiviously written by a 33 year old brat that never laid his life on the line for his country.

Bench Player

Hey NimRod,

My husband has been in the Military for 18 years and let me tell you something. There is ZERO comparisons (football to Battlefield).
    If you think there is then I think you take a trip overseas and place yourself in the middle of the fight, and then come back and let me know the comparisons.
    Catching a freaking ball my two year old can do. Taking a weapon in your hands and trying to save your life is a HERO. Not some overpaid bigmouth that gets paid for a game I can play.
    It's people like you that make me sick. You have zero respect for what these men do for our country. If it weren't for my husband and all the other service men and women you my friend would not have the opportunity to run your big mouth like that fool Antrel...

So what? Get a life, and stop complaining about stupid comments made by people. People are so effing sensitive in this country.

Go Away. Get over it. Glad you took the time to sign up here, just to post this though, good job, now go get a life.

Rolle is obv not used to the NY media, he will learn how to better deal with these jack***es by next year, I hope.

Also like he mentiones in his apology, several people have been paralized playing this "game" so there is a risk at stake. There are more than "entertainers", get a clue.

[quote user="nycowns"]Also like he mentiones in his apology, several people have been paralized playing this "game" so there is a risk at stake. There are more than "entertainers", get a clue.[/quote]

Probably the most ignorant post ever on this board. You sir are comparing a game where 3 men have been paralyzed, to the military where millions have lost their lives defending your country. Crawl away quickly. Please crawl away.

[quote user="nycowns"]So what? Get a life, and stop complaining about stupid comments made by people. People are so effing sensitive in this country.

Go Away. Get over it. Glad you took the time to sign up here, just to post this though, good job, now go get a life.

Also, if it weren't for our military, you wouldn't even be able to post your nonsense. NIMROD

Rolle is obv not used to the NY media, he will learn how to better deal with these jack***es by next year, I hope.[/quote]

is there a quote? i know he said something about fans booing but i didnt hear anything about him comparing being a football player to a service member. if its true, hes a moron and so is anyone who agrees with him. so football players are more than entertainers because they can get paralyzed? thats the most ridiculous thing iv ever herd.

What Rolle said was asinine and he later apologized for his comments but for people to be overly sensitive to one persons commennt is fool hearty. Theres a lot more problems in todays society to worry about one comment. Move on folks.

Closed Thread