+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eli for MVP

Eli for MVP

It has to be considered after beating Green Bay by 17 points. The NY Giants wouldn't even be a playoff team without him and he outplayed Aaron Rodgers in his own home.

If it comes down to season-results then Eli gets the nod in my opinion.

Rodgers had great stats but I don't think it should be based on that.

How far the Giants have come has to be considered and I really believe Eli Manning deserves the crown.

Re: Eli for MVP

[quote user="UmenYiourAnIdiot"]It has to be considered after beating Green Bay by 17 points. The NY Giants wouldn't even be a playoff team without him and he outplayed Aaron Rodgers in his own home.

How far the Giants have come has to be considered and I really believe Eli Manning deserves the crown.
    [/quote]

These kind of awards are given out based on only regular season performance, not postseason.

All-Pro

No way he gets it and I don't care.

I'd rather he gets another ring. Maybe even the MVP that really counts. Super Bowl MVP.

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="UmenYiourAnIdiot"]It has to be considered after beating Green Bay by 17 points. The NY Giants wouldn't even be a playoff team without him and he outplayed Aaron Rodgers in his own home.

[/quote]

These kind of awards are given out based on only regular season performance, not postseason.[/quote]

Really didn't know that. I guess it makes sense to give some regular season credit but the post-season is where its at.