+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HERE'S THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THE NFL LEAGUE OFFICE, GOODELL'S EMAIL, AND THE ADDRESS OF THE NFL

call them tomorrow and voice your displeasure over the disgusting officiating today. I hope I never see officiating that bad again.
    1-212-450-2000

EDIT:
    here's the address

280 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10017

EDIT:
    Here is Roger Goodell's email
    Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net

Re: HERE'S THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THE NFL LEAGUE OFFICE

bump

Veteran

Thanks. I'll call in the morning. If I get a decent answer, I'll post it

I think we as an MB and Giants fans should send a letter asking for a written apology for what happened if anyone knows an address we could write to or if anyone wants to organize something

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I think we as an MB and Giants fans should send a letter asking for a written apology for what happened if anyone knows an address we could write to or if anyone wants to organize something *
    [/quote]
    Here's the address

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]I think we as an MB and Giants fans should send a letter asking for a written apology for what happened if anyone knows an address we could write to or if anyone wants to organize something *
    [/quote]
    Here's the address[/quote]

280 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10017

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I think we as an MB and Giants fans should send a letter asking for a written apology for what happened if anyone knows an address we could write to or if anyone wants to organize something *
    [/quote]
    I agree. Written letter will be much more apt to get a reply than phone calls. I'll still call anyway though.

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]I think we as an MB and Giants fans should send a letter asking for a written apology for what happened if anyone knows an address we could write to or if anyone wants to organize something *
    [/quote]
    I agree. Written letter will be much more apt to get a reply than phone calls. I'll still call anyway though.[/quote]
    posted the address and goodells email.

Veteran

Re: HERE'S THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THE NFL LEAGUE OFFICE, GOODELL'S EMAIL, AND THE ADDRESS OF THE NFL

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]call them tomorrow and voice your displeasure over the disgusting officiating today. I hope I never see officiating that bad again.
    1-212-450-2000

EDIT:
    here's the address

280 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10017

EDIT:
    Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net[/quote]

Thank you! I am going to call tomorrow.

Re: HERE'S THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THE NFL LEAGUE OFFICE, GOODELL'S EMAIL, AND THE ADDRESS OF THE NFL

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]call them tomorrow and voice your displeasure over the disgusting officiating today. I hope I never see officiating that bad again.
    1-212-450-2000

EDIT:
    here's the address

280 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10017

EDIT:
    Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net[/quote]
    Thanks. I will do so.