+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: manning block!

manning block!

Any notice eli blocking for bradshaw on the fourth quarter run. It was awesome!

All-Pro

Re: manning block!

[quote user="fightngiant"]Any notice eli blocking for bradshaw on the fourth quarter run. It was awesome!
    [/quote]Actually I did not. Hopefully someone gets a highlight up
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player

[quote user="fightngiant"]Any notice eli blocking for bradshaw on the fourth quarter run. It was awesome!
    [/quote]
    the one with about 3:30 left in 4th, hand off to bradshaw where he takes it left spins out of tackle comes all the way right to see mr 10 run up and block the corner that i believe cruz had, which in end springs bradshaw for 30+ down to the 15 where jacobs then takes in for the final blow!

that just shows the heart of the entire team to be physical and want to score. eli has been my fav player since we drafted him. it makes me upset when everyone bashes him because of bad games here and there,. ive been a giants fan since the simms era and i have to say, eli is his own entity. hes not going to be what everyone wants him to be. hes eli..ELIte. not to go off topic on this but lets be honest, we have had some awful qbs since simms. not to mention coaches. that block sums up the attitude of the organization to me anyways. hats off to one the good guys in the league and one hell of a player.

now lets ball out in san fran!!!!

[/quote]

I did, great play.

This teams really seems to be "All-In" and lacks anddestructive egos such as a Tiki or Shockey.

LOVED IT

Starter

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="fightngiant"]Any notice eli blocking for bradshaw on the fourth quarter run. It was awesome!
    [/quote]Actually I did not. Hopefully someone gets a highlight up[/quote]

It's on the NFL.com Highlight vid. He got some great praise from the heads.

I saw it and loved it. I was watching the post game interview and Eli talked about that play. He said he told Bradshaw before the play he has to get out of bounds. I guess Eli was making sure he got out.

[/quote]

totally loved that.....especially after he wussed on the his ownrun earlier.....lol

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran

[quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

totally loved that.....especially after he wussed on the his ownrun earlier.....lol

[/quote]

He didn't wuss out. He knows he's not a runner and ball security hasn't been his thing in his career when running.

http://widget.uservoice.com/images/c...right-dark.png) #ef5520 no-repeat 50% 0px; BORDER-TOP: #fff 1px solid; RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TOP: 50%; ; TOP: expression(((document.documentElement.scrollTop || document.body.scrollTop) + ((((document.documentElement.clientHeight || document.body.clientHeight) + (!this.offsetHeight && 0)) / 2) >> 0)) + 'px'); -moz-border-radius: 4px 0 0 4px; -webkit-border-radius: 4px 0 0 4px; border-radius: 4px 0 0 4px; -moz-box-shadow: inset rgba(255,255,255,.25) 1px 1px 1px, rgba(0,0,0,.5) 0 1px 2px; -webkit-box-shadow: inset rgba(255,255,255,.25) 1px 1px 1px, rgba(0,0,0,.5) 0 1px 2px; box-shadow: inset rgba(255,255,255,.25) 1px 1px 1px, rgba(0,0,0,.5) 0 1px 2px" id=uvTab>

Tom Rock

• The Packers called timeout after Eli's block in the 4th quarter, which gave him time to point it out on the replay to his "soft" offensive linemen. Guard Chris Snee rolled his eyes. “We heard about ‘The Scramble’ last week,” Snee said of Manning’s 14-yard run that sparked the win over the Falcons, “and now we’ll hear about ‘The Block.’ It’ll be called ‘The Block.’”

• [/list]