+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Good riddance Saints

Your bullsh*it team is garbage outside the Dome. Your obnoxious head coach, defensive coordinator and QB can go home and dream of running up the stats next year.

Veteran

Re: Good riddance Saints

bye bye baby!! lmao

Man you have no idea how much this has made my day.I live down here in Louisiana and being a Giant fan is not all that popular even though Brandon use to live right down the street from me.They have a handful of Giant fans down here the rest are Saint fans.This has made my day I no longer have to here that Who Dat Bulls***.I have made me a paperbag and I intend to wear it to work tomorrow,hoprfully I don't get fired for it.WHO DAT MY A**

wow some haten goin on,but your right about the team outside the dome and stats!

great stats-season over-and they were blowing whistles during the game-now lets beat rodgers-another padding stat qb.

[quote user="gradstang"]great stats-season over-and they were blowing whistles during the game-now lets beat rodgers-another padding stat qb.[/quote]

I want to know how you throw the ball 70 times against a good pass rush and don't get one holding penalty. Give me a break. Refs suck.

Just so we are clear I have been hating the 49ers since 1981 so fu** them too!!!

Yea thank god. Brees was so ****y and wanted the stats and to break records and keep throwing it by being up over 30+.
    Saints were kinda classless this year and I really disliked them after the beating they gave us and Brees's stupid smile after the carves us up. He doesnt have no smile no more.

[quote user="Voldamort"]Just so we are clear I have been hating the 49ers since 1981 so fu** them too!!![/quote]

I agree. Rooting for the 49ers turned my stomach but it was in the best interest of the Giants.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Your bullsh*it team is garbage outside the Dome. Your obnoxious head coach, defensive coordinator and QB can go home and dream of running up the stats next year.[/quote]
    Still waiting for you to answer my simple questions. You claimed that the NFL was conspiring against the 49ers. Well Here is a big old plate of <font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">Crow<font size="3"><font color="#000000"> for you. And, the Crow resteraunt is having an All you can eat buffet just for you. As far as the Number of holding penalties. Well they called only 1 penalty all game long on the 49ers also. So yet another Conspiracy thwarted. </font></font></font></font>
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.