+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lol. Sky is falling over at the EMB

Lol. Sky is falling over at the EMB

I just love the way they brought in all of those players to watch the Giants on T.V. playing in the NFC Championship Game. LOL!!! x 10.

Starter

Re: Lol. Sky is falling over at the EMB

Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August

All-Pro

[quote user="Bread"]Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August[/quote]
    We are going to bring back another SB Title for the NFC East
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Starter

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August[/quote]
    We are going to bring back another SB Title for the NFC East[/quote]No offense but **** that lol.

[quote user="Bread"]Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August[/quote]

you forgot the Cowboys, Redskins and Steelers

Well at least you can reminisce about that Super Bowl your boys won in---when was that ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]I just love the way they brought in all of those players to watch the Giants on T.V. playing in the NFC Championship Game.* LOL!!! x 10.[/quote]
    extremely satisfying to see iggle & cowgirl fans suffer through our victories!
    awesome sig line dude.

Starter

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Bread"]Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August[/quote]

you forgot the Cowboys, Redskins and Steelers

Well at least you can reminisce about that Super Bowl your boys won in---when was that ?
    [/quote]Who hates the Redskins? They're harmless. Redskins fans are like swamp monsters, never seen one and I'm not trash talking, I'm well aware of our all too empty trophy case.

[quote user="fourth&amp;forever"][quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]I just love the way they brought in all of those players to watch the Giants on T.V. playing in the NFC Championship Game. LOL!!! x 10.[/quote] extremely satisfying to see iggle &amp; cowgirl fans suffer through our victories! awesome sig line dude.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thanks. Mind if I borrow yours?</P>

[quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]I just love the way they brought in all of those players to watch the Giants on T.V. playing in the NFC Championship Game.* LOL!!! x 10.[/quote] extremely satisfying to see iggle & cowgirl fans suffer through our victories! awesome sig line dude.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Thanks.* Mind if I borrow yours?</P>[/quote]
    LOL Especially appropriate this week.

All-Pro

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August[/quote]
    We are going to bring back another SB Title for the NFC East[/quote]No offense but **** that lol.[/quote]
    Well if u guys would get on the stick and chip in maybe u would feel different bout it.

It's just the giants, cowboys and yes the redskins you make fun of holding down the fort of SB Titles for our Division, withno help from the poor eagles
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread