+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lol. Sky is falling over at the EMB

Re: Lol. Sky is falling over at the EMB

[quote user="Bread"]Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August[/quote]Isn't that what you do every year come December? You should be used to it by know, after all how long does it take to dust off an empty trophy case?

Bench Player

I'm going to laugh SO hard when the Niners house the G-Tards!

[ip]

Starter

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Bread"]Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August[/quote]Isn't that what you do every year come December? You should be used to it by know, after all how long does it take to dust off an empty trophy case?[/quote]Except that we dont give a ****

I just makes me more pissed off at our team that the squad who lost to Vince Young and the team we had 24-7 lead on at 1 point are in the Tiltle game

enjoy this year fellas

*evil voice*

WE'LL BE BACK

[quote user="Aiton70"]I'm going to laugh SO hard when the Niners house the G-Tards!

[ip]
    [/quote]
    Not as hard as we laughed at you stinking up the regular season.

Veteran

[quote user="Aiton70"]I'm going to laugh SO hard when the Niners house the G-Tards!

[ip]
    [/quote]

Laugh all you want, giants are playing with house money now [b]

Starter

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August[/quote]
    We are going to bring back another SB Title for the NFC East[/quote]No offense but **** that lol.[/quote]

lol we may deserve that one. I know I'd be saying the same thing if the shoe were on the other foot.

I wish I could go see what happening on the Jets board but I was banned from there for just introducing myself as a Giant fan.I didnt say anything disrespectful or boastful they just banned for giving my opinion as a Giant fan

[quote user="appletree943"]I just makes me more pissed off at our team that the squad who lost to Vince Young and the team we had 24-7 lead on at 1 point are in the Tiltle game

enjoy this year fellas

*evil voice*

WE'LL BE BACK[/quote]

I have to admit, your signature is hilarious, lol

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Bread"]Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August[/quote]Isn't that what you do every year come December? You should be used to it by know, after all how long does it take to dust off an empty trophy case?[/quote]Except that we dont give a ****[/quote]If my trophy case was empty too, I would give a **** either! Well, enjoy talking smack and looking like a fool since you have nothing to root for. I guess all the "dream team" lead by that dog killer was able to do for you was to leave you dreaming "what if..."

+ Reply to Thread