+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Adam Schefter tweet

Win was Tom Coughlin’s sixth on the road in the postseason, one shy of Tom Landry for the most by a head coach in NFL history. #Firehim

Re: Adam Schefter tweet

GET THE HALL OF FAME HEAD BUST MADE COUGHLIN IS GOING TO THE PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME.

Veteran

If Tom wins another Superbowl, he has to get into HOF.

I have to agree

This is why I have said all season long that Tom Coughlin is underrated. No offense to the millions of you calling for his head every week, but you look ridiculous.

I'm glad he's our coach and I have no problem seeing him stay.

[quote user="Bones911"]I have to agree[/quote]

+1
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

[quote user="Bones911"]Win was Tom Coughlin’s sixth on the road in the postseason, one shy of Tom Landry for the most by a head coach in NFL history. #Firehim[/quote]

wow thats remarkable!

Tom's the man!

[quote user="Overdrive92"]This is why I have said all season long that Tom Coughlin is underrated. No offense to the millions of you calling for his head every week, but you look ridiculous. I'm glad he's our coach and I have no problem seeing him stay.[/quote]

I will gladly eat the crow on TC!!!

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Veteran

Tom haters are very much alive and will give you a whole lot of stats about meltdowns and december football - apparently november games dont count neither did the superbowl run - the nice win pctg - never finishing below 500 - the afc championship He went to - NOTHING. To them its always spags or 2007 was long time ago or collapses - COUGHIN IS A HELLUVA COACH - and some people just always think they know better but couldnt show you any x's an o's of football - not a thing.

Oh and these guys usually kill Gilbride too - despite the constant top 10 finished for an offense - why? They can call a shotgun draw which is the most unimpressive thing ever considering thats almost the only way to run out of shotgun. Top ten offense be damned.

And despite having THE MOST injured defense in football its always fun to kill fewell too.

Personally I love TC gilbride and am warming up to Perry. Certainly a lot better then billy sheridan.

Veteran

[quote user="Overdrive92"]This is why I have said all season long that Tom Coughlin is underrated. No offense to the millions of you calling for his head every week, but you look ridiculous. I'm glad he's our coach and I have no problem seeing him stay.[/quote]

As a fellow Coughlin Apologist, I'm really happy for the guy.

When the pitchforks were out, I thought the guy deserved to be given the full season before fans passed judgment on the guy.