+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOX POSTGAME?

FOX POSTGAME?

Does anyone have it recorded or anything like that and can put it up by any chance?

Really wanted to see what Strahan said after being the only one to pick the Giants.

Re: FOX POSTGAME?

Jimmy said that the giants keep making him eat crow.

[quote user="manning to shockey"]Jimmy said that the giants keep making him eat crow.[/quote]And Strahan said; "yes, I know, I keep feeding it to you!" Priceless.

really, wow if anyone can please upload it i would greatly appreciate it.

you would have liked the fact that they talked more about how great they giants played and less about how bad the packers played.

Also, Terry said people need to start admitting they were wrong when they laughed or snickered when Eli said he thinks he's an elite QB in the NFL. He said Eli is absolutely one of the 3 best QBs in the NFL today.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]you would have liked the fact that they talked more about how great they giants played and less about how bad the packers played.

Also, Terry said people need to start admitting they were wrong when they laughed or snickered when Eli said he thinks he's an elite QB in the NFL. He said Eli is absolutely one of the 3 best QBs in the NFL today.[/quote]

Bout time someone admitted it

[quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]you would have liked the fact that they talked more about how great they giants played and less about how bad the packers played.

Also, Terry said people need to start admitting they were wrong when they laughed or snickered when Eli said he thinks he's an elite QB in the NFL. He said Eli is absolutely one of the 3 best QBs in the NFL today.[/quote]

Bout time someone admitted it
    [/quote]

+1

i think most of us thought "what's he supposed to say? he's not elite".

now i'd rather have him than any other QB in the NFL.

Seriously.

lead dog

Deion gave Eli props too.

he said, "when I say I believe in Eli, I mean it."

then he specified many reasons why like Eli's steady play, his 4th quarter TD record and his clutchness.

Eli may not be "elite" but damn if he ain't borderline. This season he's played out of his skull !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

No one can upload/find it?

I'll be your best friend.