+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 49ers MB

49ers MB

I really like these guys. They all actually rooted for the giants/like them to an extent. classy for sure. I'm registering there now for some friendly smack talk.

Re: 49ers MB

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]I really like these guys. They all actually rooted for the giants/like them to an extent. classy for sure. I'm registering there now for some friendly smack talk.[/quote]They were rooting for us because they knew if they had to go to GB they would be done.

I am a 49er fan.

I would rather watch my team play a home game than go on the road. I would rather host the Giants than go to Green Bay without question.

I think this Sunday will be a lot of fun, win or lose.

Even though I am a 49ers fan, I really like that story about the Tuna before he 1991 [1990 season] NFC Championship game. It is said that before leaving for SF, Bill said to the team "Pack heavily, because after we beat the 49ers we are not coming back home, we are going straight to [Super Bowl City] so pack your bags!" Then he pulled out a massive suitcase. I know that is not the exact story, but that's the best I remember it.

We have a long history as rivals but I respect the Giants. I still remember the three-peat blowing up in our faces as the ball got knocked out of Craig's hands. Some people in my neck of the woods are still butt sore from that but I don't blame Craig as much as give props to good D. It's how we beat the Sain'ts on Saturday and also what we will need to win next week.

Bench Player

"They would be done"?
    C'mon now. The Giants beat the Packers in their stadium. No reason why the 49ers couldn't do it as well.

But that's not why we wanted you to win. ANY team would rather play at home than on the road.

[quote user="leothedog"]"They would be done"?
    C'mon now. The Giants beat the Packers in their stadium. No reason why the 49ers couldn't do it as well.

But that's not why we wanted you to win. ANY team would rather play at home than on the road.[/quote]Well if the 49ers went to GB, then we wouldn't have beaten the Packers in their stadium.

And chances are, the Packers would look like the Packers and probably destroy the 9ers.

Bench Player

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="leothedog"]"They would be done"?

But that's not why we wanted you to win. ANY team would rather play at home than on the road.[/quote]Well if the 49ers went to GB, then we wouldn't have beaten the Packers in their stadium.

And chances are, the Packers would look like the Packers and probably destroy the 9ers.[/quote]
    The 49ers haven't been "Destroyed" by any team this year, and Green Bay certainly wouldn't be the first to do it.

No thanks, I have hated the 49ers since they beat the Giants in 1981 and Ray Perkins left for BAMA!!!

Bringin' Blue Cheese to the Candlestick!

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Bigg Bluee"]I really like these guys. They all actually rooted for the giants/like them to an extent. classy for sure. I'm registering there now for some friendly smack talk.[/quote]They were rooting for us because they knew if they had to go to GB they would be done.[/quote]</P>

They had a choice between rooting for a home game and rooting for an away game. What would you root for?</P>

+ Reply to Thread