+ Reply to Thread

Adam Schein Sirius Tailgate:

I got on this morning at 1130. Call in sometimes never been on then bam today I get on. I listened to some jackass entitled patriot fan some homer Packer fans all take shots at the Giants. The Schein does his routine and says Giants just dont have enough. I got on and just hammered him. I said, the Giants didnt do much on offseason, had a hard schedule, lots of injuries, but now Giants are healthy and have done some amazing things like getting Blackburn off the couch. Well, I got so excited, going on about the best D line in football, the best wide receiver tandem in football, the best running back tandem in football. I said they wont lose to Packers. Then bam, got cut off... I love being able to get in there and shout it out for the Blue.

Re: Adam Schein Sirius Tailgate:

the funny thing is ADAM is a New York Giants fan

[quote user="Voldamort"]the funny thing is ADAM is a New York Giants fan[/quote]
    you mean Jets..

Veteran

no offense but you probly sounded like a fool haha. Just as a listener, when homers call in and say they have the best players at every positon it sounds ridiculous...EVEN IF ITS TRUE!

Just watched him eat crow on SNY.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="Voldamort"]the funny thing is ADAM is a New York Giants fan[/quote] you mean Jets..[/quote]

No..I knew Adam when he was in Syracuse. He's a Giants fan.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="Voldamort"]the funny thing is ADAM is a New York Giants fan[/quote] you mean Jets..[/quote]

No..I knew Adam when he was in Syracuse.* He's a Giants fan.

[/quote]
    Oh wow, I always thought he was a huge Jets homer

[quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="Voldamort"]the funny thing is ADAM is a New York Giants fan[/quote]
    you mean Jets..[/quote]

Exactly ... Huge Jets homer
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

[quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="FBomb"]

No..I knew Adam when he was in Syracuse. He's a Giants fan.

[/quote] Oh wow, I always thought he was a huge Jets homer[/quote]

I pretty much listen to Sirius NFL all day and Adam, while very in love with his own voice andopinion, he's pretty objective....even when he's wrong.

They like the conversational back and forth which I so tried to stay on.. Then it totally got a way from me then I got disconnected. When I talk Giants, especially in light of the bs others were talking I get flooded with emotions and crazy. So, I probably sounded like an idiot or something like it. There was no doubt what I thought and who I was for.. Watched game with my dad tonight. He said he sat in Yale Bowl for seasons watching Gmen not make it. He is almost 70 now. It was an awesome father son moment. Pizza, Giants and Dad.