+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats!!

Bench Player

Congrats!!

Hey all,

Ravens fan, just wanted to say thanks for turning my $50 bet into a $150 contribution for my SB party . I had a strong feeling the Gmen were going to put the boots to GB.

First of all, I was furious at the officiating. It was clear as day that you were going to have to overcome not just the 12th man, but the 13th man as well. You got jobbed by the officials.

Secondly, this OL and WR crew of yours is un-frickin-real. Combine that with Eli's accurate passing, and it's easy to see why Eli had the year he did. Potential MVP candidate?

I'm looking forward to a rematch of SB 35!

Re: Congrats!!

Thanks....see you soon.

[quote user="RavensD"]Hey all,

Ravens fan, just wanted to say thanks for turning my $50 bet into a $150 contribution for my SB party* . I had a strong feeling the Gmen were going to put the boots to GB.

First of all, I was furious at the officiating. It was clear as day that you were going to have to overcome not just the 12th man, but the 13th man as well. You got jobbed by the officials.

Secondly, this OL and WR crew of yours is un-frickin-real. Combine that with Eli's accurate passing, and it's easy to see why Eli had the year he did. Potential MVP candidate?

[/quote]
    Hoping for rematch to.
    And yes the officials stunk
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Thanks for supporting us.
    How is Reed doing anyway?

Veteran

Ravens fan, just wanted to say thanks for turning my $50 bet into a $150 contribution for my SB party . I had a strong feeling the Gmen were going to put the boots to GB.

[/quote]

Thanks man......the Ravens, 49ers, and Giants proved that defense is still important. Even the Patriots finally stepped up this week on D.

[quote user="fourth&forever"]Thanks for supporting us. How is Reed doing anyway?[/quote]

Good question! That looked bad!

Ravens fan, just wanted to say thanks for turning my $50 bet into a $150 contribution for my SB party* . I had a strong feeling the Gmen were going to put the boots to GB.

[/quote]Thanks. Hope we face you in the SB for our chance repay you for 2000.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul