Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Michael Vick accuses the GIANTS of "POOR SPORTSMANSHIP"

Michael Vick says Giants' walking off field without shaking Eagles' hands shows poor sportsmanship

Excerpt: "Stunned by the suddenness of DeSean Jackson's
    game-winning punt return, the Giants didn't stay on the field to shake
    hands.

And the Eagles
    noticed.

"I have a lot of respect for the New York Giants.
    For them to walk off the field at the end really didn't show good
    sportsmanship," said Eagles QB Michael Vick. "They
    were the ones doing a lot of talking. We just wanted to come out and play a good
    football game.

"But I still have a lot of respect for them."

I've been chewing on this one all day. I agree with the comment to a degree but to be lectured about "good sportsmanship" by Michael Vick is more than I can take. This ex-felon showed exactly what kind of sportsmanship when he electrocuted dogs, threw them against objects so hard they died, and on, and on, and on.

Great sportsman he, who, by his own admission, showed no mercy to dogs he couldn't train to "kill".

Michael, get your own house in order if you can. Leave the sportsmanship lectures to the John Maddens of this world.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Re: Michael Vick accuses the GIANTS of "POOR SPORTSMANSHIP"

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Michael Vick says Giants' walking off field without shaking Eagles' hands shows poor sportsmanship

Excerpt: "Stunned by the suddenness of DeSean Jackson's game-winning punt return, the Giants didn't stay on the field to shake hands.

And the Eagles noticed.

"I have a lot of respect for the New York Giants. For them to walk off the field at the end really didn't show good sportsmanship," said Eagles QB Michael Vick. "They were the ones doing a lot of talking. We just wanted to come out and play a good football game.

I've been chewing on this one all day. I agree with the comment to a degree but to be lectured about "good sportsmanship" by Michael Vick is more than I can take. This ex-felon showed exactly what kind of sportsmanship when he electrocuted dogs, threw them against objects so hard they died, and on, and on, and on.

Great sportsman he, who, by his own admission, showed no mercy to dogs he couldn't train to "kill".

Michael, get your own house in order if you can. Leave the sportsmanship lectures to the John Maddens of this world.

[/quote]

thought the Eagle did a fair amount of talking themsleves last week. Hey...after such a humiliating game. I would have gotten the heck outa there too. No time for congrats when you just got embarassed and schooled like never before.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I totally agree . . . . this guy is too much.

And Desean Jackson's antics constitute good sportsmanship I suppose????

Desean Jackson showboats every single time he scores a TD.. I hope the giants gave them a big middle finger when going off the field.. The Eagles always talk crap, when do the giants ever talk against the eagles?

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Michael Vick says Giants' walking off field without shaking Eagles' hands shows poor sportsmanship

Excerpt: "Stunned by the suddenness of DeSean Jackson's
    game-winning punt return, the Giants didn't stay on the field to shake
    hands.

And the Eagles
    noticed.

"I have a lot of respect for the New York Giants.
    For them to walk off the field at the end really didn't show good
    sportsmanship," said Eagles QB Michael Vick. "They
    were the ones doing a lot of talking. We just wanted to come out and play a good
    football game.

I've been chewing on this one all day.* I agree with the comment to a degree but to be lectured about "good sportsmanship" by Michael Vick is more than I can take.* This ex-felon showed exactly what kind of sportsmanship when he electrocuted dogs, threw them against objects so hard they died, and on, and on, and on.*

Great sportsman he, who, by his own admission, showed no mercy to dogs he couldn't train to "kill".**

Michael, get your own house in order if you can.* Leave the sportsmanship lectures to the John Maddens of this world.

[/quote]

....the time has come for everyone to clean up their own backyards before they go knocking on their neighbors doors.....

Really the Dog killer who use to give fans the fingers want to accuse other teams of lack of class ? Especially after the Deshawn Jackson dance at the end . I would have given D Jackson a helmet to helmet shot.

At this point I would rather see the Dallas Cowboys win a sb than this low class organization that Vick plays for .

Veteran

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]Really the Dog killer who use to give fans the fingers want to accuse other teams of lack of class ? Especially after the Deshawn Jackson dance at the end . I would have given D Jackson a helmet to helmet shot. At this point I would rather see the Dallas Cowboys win a sb than this low class organization that Vick plays for .[/quote]

^

Seriously.

Vick is such a ****ing clown it's not even funny

C'Mon Man- Vick calling the Giants poor sports-This from an individual who does not get it-he shows a viciousness to animals that warranted at least a ten year sentence. A new york man convicted of shooting two dogs got five years. Vick gets 18 months. You or I would have gotten ten years. Now Vick wants to ignore his probation of not legally owning a dog because his daughters want a dog. Are you kidding me, the guy just does not get it. I seriously question his character and his alleged "rehab". Vick has no standing to question the professionalism of the Giants. Perhaps Vick should focus on the classlessness of Jackson, his behavior is really unprofessional. Double standard here?

LMAO! I guess his teammate D. Jackson is a class act.

Is it any surprise that Vick plays for the Eagles? It's a match made in heaven. Trailer Park organization and fans combined with a criminal who belongs in jail.

Vick belongs out there pumping my gas on the Turnpike, not making Millions after what he did.