+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The OSI hit + Osi result animation, it's a package deal

Re: The OSI hit + Osi result animation, it's a package deal

that wasent a sack, that was his illegal hit for god knows what reason.

On his strip sack, did anyone realize that Clifton actually had the ball, and Osi knocked it out of Clifton's hands too? Should have been credited with two forced fumbles on that play.

In todays No Fun League you can't breath on a qb's helmet.

Giants fan since the early 80s

fixed it bro.

[quote user="ny06"]In todays No Fun League you can't breath on a qb's helmet.[/quote]

Unless you're the Packers doing it to Eli.

I sent a Tweet to Goodell telling him this was BS and he needs to stop fixing these games. That guy is an ***, and this is just more of an example. Wrong color gloves? Gimme $20,000. Team I want to win? Tell refs to make non-calls and bad calls. **** him.

[quote user="GiantLegend"]
    I sent a Tweet to Goodell telling him this was BS and he needs to stop fixing these games. That guy is an ***, and this is just more of an example. Wrong color gloves? Gimme $20,000. Team I want to win? Tell refs to make non-calls and bad calls. **** him.[/quote]

You do realize it isnt Goodell who fines players for wearing the wrong stuff, right?

If you are going to hate the guy, at least hate him for things that he does.

[quote user="slipknottin"]that wasent a sack, that was his illegal hit for god knows what reason.

On his strip sack, did anyone realize that Clifton actually had the ball, and Osi knocked it out of Clifton's hands too? Should have been credited with two forced fumbles on that play.[/quote]

Yeah, I noticed that after the fact as well, great heads up play that most people probably missed. If we don't get that ball there, GB probably gets a score later on.

[quote user="slipknottin"]

On his strip sack, did anyone realize that Clifton actually had the ball, and Osi knocked it out of Clifton's hands too? Should have been credited with two forced fumbles on that play.[/quote]

heads up play.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="GiantLegend"]
    I sent a Tweet to Goodell telling him this was BS and he needs to stop fixing these games. That guy is an ***, and this is just more of an example. Wrong color gloves? Gimme $20,000. Team I want to win? Tell refs to make non-calls and bad calls. **** him.[/quote]

You do realize it isnt Goodell who fines players for wearing the wrong stuff, right?

If you are going to hate the guy, at least hate him for things that he does.[/quote]

You're telling me the idiot commish Rog has nothing to do with fines for unis and hits? The two main reasons I hate the clown.

Pretty sure that's his job.

[quote user="GiantLegend"]

You're telling me the idiot commish Rog has nothing to do with fines for unis and hits? The two main reasons I hate the clown.

Pretty sure that's his job.[/quote]

his job is to enforce the rules that the competition committee put in place. He doesnt just make up these things as he goes along.