+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pince amukamara!!!

Ross gets injured prince steps in...

Julio jones- 2 receptions, 10 yards

Jordy nelson- 0 receptions, 0 yards

Get ready for a shut down corner in the making. He Knows how to tackle, plays the ball like a true hawk and is a monster in man to man coverage. And I was hearing that he was a bust.

Re: pince amukamara!!!

People on this board was calling the guy a bust in his 3rd game. Insane.

this forum has a fascination with declaring players awful as often as possible.

And anyone who supports the players who may not be healthy, or had a bad game, or whatever are declared a homer.

Thats just how it is.

Veteran

[quote user="slipknottin"]this forum has a fascination with declaring players awful as often as possible. And anyone who supports the players who may not be healthy, or had a bad game, or whatever are declared a homer. Thats just how it is.[/quote]

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

In 2007, Webster was called a bust.

This season, Ross has been called washed-up.

As far as Prince is concerned, it'sabsurd to call any rookie CB a bust, especially a guy who has been injured for 1/2 the year.

[quote user="BornLegend"]People on this board was calling the guy a bust in his 3rd game. Insane.[/quote]mainly 1 person lol. [link]http://boards.giants.com/forums/11/2430150/ShowThread.aspx#2430150[/link]
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Dude was a top 10 talent and its starting to show. Watch out next year!

I can not wait for the secondary next season, corey Webster, terrell Thomas, prince amukamara, antrel rolle and Kenny Phillips.

It almost scary to think about if your an offensives coordinator.

[quote user="Jon6777"]Dude was a top 10 talent and its starting to show. Watch out next year!
    [/quote]

No doubt. I am really excited about seeing Prince take over in that secondary in the coming years.

[quote user="paul anthony"]Ross gets injured prince steps in...

Julio jones- 2 receptions, 10 yards

Jordy nelson- 0 receptions, 0 yards

Get ready for a shut down corner in the making. He Knows how to tackle, plays the ball like a true hawk and is a monster in man to man coverage. And I was hearing that he was a bust.[/quote]

Prince has really step up his game in the past two weeks

He's gaining some confidence

[quote user="slipknottin"]this forum has a fascination with declaring players awful as often as possible.

And anyone who supports the players who may not be healthy, or had a bad game, or whatever are declared a homer.

Thats just how it is.[/quote]I agree. I'm guilty of some of the above myself.