+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tempt Destiny

Tempt Destiny

Get on there and vote people.....we need that billboard!

Re: Tempt Destiny

lol
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Bench Player

You forgot to make your post in red

NOOOOOOOO Not the billboards!
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="gsp3"]You forgot to make your post in red[/quote]

Why would I make it in red?

We haven't lost a superbowl when we've had it.

[quote user="Elmore253"][quote user="gsp3"]You forgot to make your post in red[/quote]

Why would I make it in red?

We haven't lost a superbowl when we've had it.
    [/quote]

+1

Bench Player

I'm sorry but if you actually think a billboard will help the Giants win a Superbowl you need to get yourself checked out.

There is no destiny except the one you create yourself. If the Giants play perfect, good football they will win out; having a billboard won't change that.

[quote user="gsp3"]I'm sorry but if you actually think a billboard will help the Giants win a Superbowl you need to get yourself checked out.

There is no destiny except the one you create yourself. If the Giants play perfect, good football they will win out; having a billboard won't change that.[/quote]

I don't think it will literally help them win, but I also don't think it will make them lose. It's something fun and is an interactive competition among the fans of teams. I'm a little superstitious.

I don't understand your negativity...if you don't like it, don't participate....no sweat off my back.

I can't understand why so many on this board are against the Tempt destiny billboard. We have guys on here burying Giants gnomes in there back yards. People wearing the same Lucky jersey and jeans after every win. Some people not shaving until we win it all. Superstition is rife among NFL fans. You would think after the debacle in 2000 we would take every bit of luck we can get.
    Right now the Giants are dead last in voting and the Pats in 1st place.

all in