+ Reply to Thread

Hey, I just realized ... THIS IS A TRAP GAME!!

With the excitement coming off the huge upset over the Packers at Lambeau and looking ahead to the Super Bowl, the Giants might be taking 49ers and the NFC Championship game too lightly.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. I guess I'm still giddy from yesterday. Although, we already have some fools here talking Super Bowl.)

Re: Hey, I just realized ... THIS IS A TRAP GAME!!

LOL.

but seriously.

the 49ers are playing awesome right now, and they're QB is playing alot like Eli was a few years back when he was getting no respect based more on his past reputation rather than how he was playing at the moment.

this game won't be anything like the last 49ers game.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]LOL. but seriously. the 49ers are playing awesome right now, and they're QB is playing alot like Eli was a few years back when he was getting no respect based more on his past reputation rather than how he was playing at the moment. this game won't be anything like the last 49ers game.[/quote]

They already played once this year and lost a close one, don't know how they can't be ready for this game.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I think if we can limit turnovers we win... but this is a matchup that either team can win!! should be a good game..

Giants can definitely win this one if they come to play!!!

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]LOL.

but seriously.

the 49ers are playing awesome right now, and they're QB is playing alot like Eli was a few years back when he was getting no respect based more on his past reputation rather than how he was playing at the moment.

this game won't be anything like the last 49ers game.[/quote]

Dude the Giants/49ers game is going to be a train wreck collision. Both teams play gutsy and are on fire.

Can't wait!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

How is this a trap game? We lost to these guys last time. If you watched the game Bowman and Willis were laying wood to anyone who carried the ball. Those two guys are freaking amazing!!