+ Reply to Thread

MY FAVORITE MOMENT...

After Blackburn returned the "SECOND" fumble to Green Bay's 5 yards line.

All you could hear was.... DEAFENING SILENCE!!

(It was great!)

Bench Player

Re: MY FAVORITE MOMENT...

All that was missing from the game was a Giant doing the Lambeau Leap, which Jacobs could have done on his TD since there were mostly Big Blue fans remaining.

All-Pro

[quote user="lovetohatetheeagles"]After Blackburn returned the "SECOND" fumble to Green Bay's 5 yards line.

(It was great!)[/quote]Eli Manning throwing a block for Bradshaw.. My favourite, next to the final whistle of course

Mine was the Hakeem Nicks TD right before the half. Instead of being down three, they were down ten.
    I thought we had something special!!!

[quote user="lovetohatetheeagles"]After Blackburn returned the "SECOND" fumble to Green Bay's 5 yards line.

(It was great!)[/quote]

Boley doing the Discount Double Choke
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Seeing Tom smile on the sidelines. Usually he's either very livid or he has that "deer caught in the headlights" look. It made me chuckle for some reason to see him happy.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Seeing Tom smile on the sidelines. Usually he's either very livid or he has that "deer caught in the headlights" look. It made me chuckle for some reason to see him happy.[/quote]

It scared me ... it was so unnatural.

Sort of like seeing a black hole open up in the middle of Central Park.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)