+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

After watching GB/NO on opening night of NFL

I don't think there was any one in Country that didn't think those two would not be in NFC CG. In fact some were saying it might be the defacto SB.

Well thanks to 2 teams that play some Defense, both of those teams our now in their off seasons

Go GMen.. All In...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: After watching GB/NO on opening night of NFL

All year long, every week I heard about these two teams in the NFC Championship game. Everyone kept getting wrapped up in the fantasy football numbers on offense and ignoring the defense. It was really annoying. Nevermind the fact that dome teams historically struggle in the playoffs. This is why I was surprised a lot of people picked the Falcons against you guys. New Orleans was obviously a tough test and they almost won against us, but as per usual they are going home like most dome teams do this time of the year.

All-Pro

Deeeeeeeeeeeee-FENCE

the league is trying to figure out right now how to give more advantages to the offense

All-Pro

[quote user="Black59Razor"]All year long, every week I heard about these two teams in the NFC Championship game. Everyone kept getting wrapped up in the fantasy football numbers on offense and ignoring the defense. It was really annoying. Nevermind the fact that dome teams historically struggle in the playoffs. This is why I was surprised a lot of people picked the Falcons against you guys. New Orleans was obviously a tough test and they almost won against us, but as per usual they are going home like most dome teams do this time of the year.
    [/quote]
    You guys sent Saints Home with what has grown now to an 0-5 Record in Road Playoff Games.

Our game will be epic no doubt. We have a rich history of playoff games with both sides winning crazy battles
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="G-Man67"]Deeeeeeeeeeeee-FENCE

the league is trying to figure out right now how to give more advantages to the offense[/quote]Probably correct...the helmet to helmet penalties did not help them enough. lmao.

I still prefer a a low scoring, defensive dominant game anyday.