+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

What can we do to get the NFL to investigate these Refs- "Crimminals"

I wonder which crime family they actually get paid by?

What bothered me most was not the fumble, or the helmet to Helmet in Roders rib cage.....it was all the hits on Eli well after the ball was gone

Re: What can we do to get the NFL to investigate these Refs- "Crimminals"

[quote user="BParcells777"]I wonder which crime family they actually get paid by?

What bothered me most was not the fumble, or the helmet to Helmet in Roders rib cage.....it was all the hits on Eli well after the ball was gone
    [/quote]

Exactly....Eli could have had an easy 3 late hit penalties that were way late.

That is about six blown calls for the refs in the 2 NYG/GB games this year. All went the Packers way.

Someone in the league is certainly for the Packers.

[quote user="BParcells777"]I wonder which crime family they actually get paid by?

[/quote]

Exactly: I noticed it all game long. There was a blatant roughing the passer on Eli, the guy hit Eli and made no attempt to let up and had I think at least two steps. Nothing called. Eli took some unnecessary hits last night. I also saw one guy throw him to the ground. Nothing called. The officiating was one of the worst games I have seen in years:

1. roughing the passer on Osi
    2. wrong placement of the ball
    3. Fumble not called
    4. No calls on Eli for Roughing the passer

Hey Goodell, WTF

the spot was pretty horendous. i don't think i have ever seen anything like that before - or at least not in recent memory. when you put it all together, it really puts a stain on the game. what if green bay had played better and won? as fans, we don't have a lot of pull with this, but what could the owners be thinking about what went on? is this an accepted part of the game that certain teams will get special treatment each year?

Veteran

[quote user="sausage"]the spot was pretty horendous. i don't think i have ever seen anything like that before - or at least not in recent memory. when you put it all together, it really puts a stain on the game. what if green bay had played better and won? as fans, we don't have a lot of pull with this, but what could the owners be thinking about what went on? is this an accepted part of the game that certain teams will get special treatment each year?[/quote]

The league is talking about making the refs full time employees. I think that it is a good idea so that they can be fired when they perform so badly. That was one of the worst games I have ever seen. The bad calls were momentum changing. Hey Goodell, what are you going to do about it?

Bench Player

It's simple, at some point the refs realized that all that money bet on the slackers was a bad idea.

Bench Player

You shouldn't have to make them full-time for them 2 do their job. To be a ref on that level is an honor.

Bench Player

I know theres rules on when to call roughing the passer, but it all depends on the QB. Brady, Brees, Rodgers, P. Manning, all get the benefit of the doubt while some(as I've noticed throughout the playoffs), Flacco, Yates, Dalton, Smith, Manning, can take hits way after he release the ball and nothing happens.

It's frustrating, fortunately we were able to overcome the bad call and still win. In the 2003 Wildcard game vs. San Fran bad officiating cost us the game.

Another reason that we will win this weekend.