+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Media all see it our way.. Saying without the 3 real bad calls

Greenbay really gets embarrassed. All stations saying game was not anywhere near as close as final score. Saying thanks to refs it was made somewhat respectable..they said could of been a 37-3 final easy..

Wow. Bout time everyone else saw what we see week after week getting screwed by refs
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Media all see it our way.. Saying without the 3 real bad calls

[quote user="miked1958"]Greenbay really gets embarrassed. All stations saying game was not anywhere near as close as final score. Saying thanks to refs it was made somewhat respectable..they said could of been a 37-3 final easy..

Wow. Bout time everyone else saw what we see week after week getting screwed by refs[/quote]

I know there was alot of good football Gmen/BAD CALLS refs. But, I would be willing to bet good money that our front 4 OSI,TUCK,JPP,KIWI were MUGGED all noght and no calls.
    Holding was very very obvious from the GB O-line. Anybody else see those?

Bench Player

You can always find holding. What I found scary was the holding call on the Giants in the fourth quarter that looked pretty clean. I can remember one packer running play where # 82 was literally hugging JPP from behind and pulling him away from the pile (before forward motion was stopped) and nothing was called. The ref was about 5 yards away looking straight at them.

Those guys were straight up sorry.

[quote user="miked1958"]Greenbay really gets embarrassed. All stations saying game was not anywhere near as close as final score. Saying thanks to refs it was made somewhat respectable..they said could of been a 37-3 final easy..

Wow. Bout time everyone else saw what we see week after week getting screwed by refs[/quote]

I have not watched any of the talking heads, but I evaluated it pretty much the same way. That fumble non call could have made the final score 37-3. It was a beat down and the Giants deserve the credit finally. Not exactly happy with Rodgers and the head coach saying that they lost because they beat themselves.
    Just classless.

I don't think that we could have held Green Bay to 3 points. They were bound to score sooner or later.

The calls were awful though. We're lucky the momentum change didn't let the Packers back into the game.

if those bad calls or non calls dont get made then the game takes on a whole other dimension. You just dont know what would have happened. Were they **** calls?....no doubt.

But it worked out for the Giants anyway....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player

indeed they were holding a lot no calls
    the holding on snee was bull**** too

Bench Player

I was most surprised that they allowed Manning to be hit helmet to helmet by a player who launched himself and was late, another player hitting him helmet to chin after he threw then spun around and finally the Clay Matthews driving into the ground play.
    I guess protecting quarterbacks doesn't extend to NY.

The fumble was clearly a fumble! The ref closest to the ball called a fumble and another ref overruled him. Then they uphold a really bad call.

The late hits on Eli were not cool at all! The were clearly late and he was getting smoked! If your protecting the QB protect the ****ing QB! Then after play after play of late hits you call a BS call for Rodgers?

The talking heads have said the refs had a rough game. The fact that they even addressed it tells you all you need to know.

Sidebar: IM tired of the refs blowing the whistle and calling play over and not allowing the play to continue. Let the play go and you sort it out in the end. How many times has a team scooped up a fumble ran it into the end zone for a TD only to receive the ball with no points bc a ref blew the whistle.