+ Reply to Thread

What were the parting words from the GB Trolls?

I must have missed them...while I was celebrating the Beat-down.

Re: What were the parting words from the GB Trolls?

What was that guys name? GUNAKER or something?

Yeah, something like that.

I didn't think I was trolling. I thought there was some good back and forth football discussion, but no trolling. And I was quick to congratulate the Giants as soon as the game was beyond doubt. The thread is here somewhere.

[quote user="Gunakor"]Yeah, something like that.

I didn't think I was trolling. I thought there was some good back and forth football discussion, but no trolling. And I was quick to congratulate the Giants as soon as the game was beyond doubt. The thread is here somewhere.[/quote]from what i saw, you weren't. WB anytime.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

The GB fans were cool all the way -- no trolling. Gunakor, GB is a great team and I was happy to play them because I wanted to play the best and let the chips fall where they may. You guys went 15-1 in defending your SB -- they're a darn good team.

Sorry about the death of Philbin's son. It was a horrible tragedy and I feel terrible for he and his family.

Veteran

[quote user="JJC7301"]The GB fans were cool all the way -- no trolling. Gunakor, GB is a great team and I was happy to play them because I wanted to play the best and let the chips fall where they may. You guys went 15-1 in defending your SB -- they're a darn good team.

Sorry about the death of Philbin's son. It was a horrible tragedy and I feel terrible for he and his family.[/quote]

Yea the ATL fans were the trolls. And they were nowhere to be found in case you were wondering.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="JJC7301"]The GB fans were cool all the way -- no trolling. Gunakor, GB is a great team and I was happy to play them because I wanted to play the best and let the chips fall where they may. You guys went 15-1 in defending your SB -- they're a darn good team.

Sorry about the death of Philbin's son. It was a horrible tragedy and I feel terrible for he and his family.[/quote]

Yea the ATL fans were the trolls. And they were nowhere to be found in case you were wondering.[/quote]
    After being shutout, I wouldn't show up again either.

[quote user="JJC7301"]Sorry about the death of Philbin's son. It was a horrible tragedy and I feel terrible for he and his family.[/quote]

There has been some talk that this may have been a cause for the poor offensive execution on display last weekend. McCarthy took over Philbins duties as far as installing a game plan during the week, and I thought the gameplan was absolutely phenomenal. There were WR's running wide open in your secondary all afternoon. But the focus wasn't there. Our minds really seemed to be somewhere else when it really mattered.

I have no issues with the loss if the week's tragedy is to blame. I wish it didn't happen that way, but these guys are human beings and it's tough to get over the loss of a family member while staying focused at the same time. I only hope this doesn't compound the tragedy for Joe Philbin personally, and I pray that no insensitive Packer fans blame Philbin's absense during the week for the result on Sunday. He and the Packers organization got that one 100% right, even if it means the difference between 16-1 and 15-2.

And I honestly hope that Sunday's performance doesn't hurt Philbins chances at a HC job somewhere next season as he's most definitely deserving of one.