+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THIS IS NOT '07

Veteran

THIS IS NOT '07

The 07 giants did not DOMINATE teams in the playoffs like this team has.

Show some respect to this '11 crew and all that they have accomplished!!

STILL PUMPED OVER YESTERDAY'S WIN WELL DONE GMEN! I BELIEVE!

Re: THIS IS NOT '07

It's also not 2007 because this team hasn't won anything yet . . . . .

Veteran

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's also not 2007 because this team hasn't won anything yet .* . . . .[/quote]

...well yeah that too but COME ON MAN I'M PUMPED UP HERE!

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's also not 2007 because this team hasn't won anything yet . . . . .[/quote] ...well yeah that too but COME ON MAN I'M PUMPED UP HERE![/quote]

And we all want to stay pumped....which means that this team CANNOT look at yesterday's accomplishment as their SuperBowl.....the 49ers blew me away with what THEY accomplished on Saturday.....The Giants can beat them, but they need to put yesterday behind them and FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS........let us do all the celebrating.

This team is starting to look better than that 07 team. The offense is WAY better, and the D looks roughly about the same right now. Dominating even the best teams in the league with little trouble at all.

Rodgers, who has been obliterating people all season, could barely do anything at all. Dont tell me Alex Smith will be able to do too much. Only way I can see them getting much done offensively is if the Giants just have some fluke off day.

All-Pro

hopefully in a few years we will be going ... HEY THIS FEELS LIKE '11-'12 !!! ... come on G-Men ... FINISH, ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's also not 2007 because this team hasn't won anything yet .* . . . .[/quote]

I agree I don't want the Giants to be like the Jets who thought that beating the Patriots last year was the Super bowl.

I like what Strahan said about it before the game. This is a different team and they have their chance to make their own history. He also said it is doing them a disservice to compare them to that team because it takes away from their accomplishments THIS year.

It's 2012!

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's also not 2007 because this team hasn't won anything yet . . . . .[/quote]

...well yeah that too but COME ON MAN I'M PUMPED UP HERE![/quote]

Uhm Bacon-Powder---How about taking the xmirk off of Aron Rodgers face....,, How about undisputed Elite status from NFL Network... How about the NFC EAST.
    We have won alot already.

now its time to go west young man