Well, in what has become a Fun traditon on these boards, i decided to start this yrs SLEEPER thread for the 2011 NFL DRAFT... It was a awesome thread last yr, and its meant for mid to later rd guys who people think are gonna make it in the pro's and help our club or a club... Dosen't have to be Super Star, just a guy or guys who will make it and help and become known on the next level...

A guy i'm liking right now for a 6th-7th and maybe 5th if he does good at the Shrine Game and in Pre Draft workouts is DT TERRELL McCLAIN of S.FLORIDA... Hes got very good size and showed enough production to warrent middish to late rd consideration in hopes of finding a gem..McClain offers a nice mix of Run Stopping and at causing havoc in his penetration.. Coach Holtz said Measurable wise, McClain may be the best prospect they have to offer in this yrs draft.. Watch for him to make some noise in moving up some on the way toward the draft... Think 4th-6th rd with a ceiling of 3rd rd if everything in the world works out

Another player i like for the later rounds is Notre Dame CB Darrin Walls.. I've watched him his whole career as a diehard ND fan, and hes got SUNDAY potential.. Not afraid to mix it up in run support with his solid CB SIZE(6ft 190lb), and plays the ball very well in the air... Very expierenced, and easily the best Player in Notre Dames Secondary... Very solid ST player at ND.. Can play man as well as most CB's in college ball, and has nice speed and agility... A Solid all around player.. Think 4th-6th rd

One more Sleeper for now that i'll mention is Louisville TE Cameron Graham... Hes become one of my fave TE prospects out there, with his length and hands... Had 10games of at least 3catches and can block pretty solidly.. OC mike sanford has said, hes a good blend of on the line blocking TE and recevier, and also mentions, hes not the biggest TE, but he works his but off... Graham was highly recruited jr college player, getting scholarship offers from LSU and Arizona st, but chose Louisville due to playing more quickly... A definete player to keep a eye on going forward... Think 5th-7th with ceiling of late 4th...