+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 annual sleeper thread(2011 part of thread as well)

Re: 2011 NFL DRAFT "Sleeper" Thread(Giant MB Traditon!!)

i have a feeling titus young is gonna start flying up boards.

i like nile paul as well. reminds me of anquan boldin and vincent brown outt SDST. Sometimes i wish we werent so stacked at wr lol. There are a lot of guys i like in this wr class.

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

LOL Marvin Austin, NC what could of been this year. Im looking forward to seeing Austin play in the Shrine Bowl

[/quote]

uh oh, gun pointed at his leg wearing sweatpants....

So how long do we have to come up with some sleepers? Can we list this after the combine?

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

LOL Marvin Austin, NC what could of been this year. Im looking forward to seeing Austin play in the Shrine Bowl

[/quote]

uh oh, gun pointed at his leg wearing sweatpants....

So how long do we have to come up with some sleepers? Can we list this after the combine?[/quote]thats what im waiting on. ive listed a few but there a lot more i want to get a look at before i throw my stamp on em

A few other Sleepers to keep this thing going..

KJ WRIGHT SLB MISS ST- not a super sleeper, but a big strong kid, whos a leader, and can really fill a stat sheet, by rushing the passer, and pursuing ball carriers.. Had a bunch of double digit tackle games, and defended 4pass's against Georgia.... Very very active... One of the better SLB in this class..

DARRIN WALLS CB N.DAME
    - very expierenced corner, who is great in coming up and helping with the run, and can man up, with his solid, albeit not spectuacular speed.. Good size 6ft 190lbs... The type of mid to late rd pick that not only makes a team, but ends up being a surprise starter...

Cameron Chism CB Maryland- Solid ball skills, good speed, and size, also can be a help on special teams... really active in run support...

Hb I am watching. Taiwan Jones.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Hb I am watching. Taiwan Jones.[/quote]
    Looks pretty sick....Outstanding agility, balance and acceleration, also has nice hands out of the backfield....plus his nickname is "Juice", so whats not to like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYVJ82hmT8g

[quote user="thegreatone"]i like nile paul as well. reminds me of anquan boldin and vincent brown outt SDST. Sometimes i wish we werent so stacked at wr lol. There are a lot of guys i like in this wr class.
    [/quote]

agreed. sometimes i wish we werent talented at all, i feel like i want the giants to draft some specific players just to keep them away from other teams heh

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="slipknottin"]Hb I am watching. Taiwan Jones.[/quote]
    Looks pretty sick....Outstanding agility, balance and acceleration, also has nice hands out of the backfield....plus his nickname is "Juice", so whats not to like

[/quote]

He has "outstanding balance"? i hope you're right because if he does I'm all for him (never watched a down of the guy, highlights look cool tho)

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="slipknottin"]Hb I am watching. Taiwan Jones.[/quote]

[/quote]

He's a he'll of an open field runner. I bet he has a great combine.

+ Reply to Thread