+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: 2012 annual sleeper thread(2011 part of thread as well)

Re: 2011 NFL DRAFT "Sleeper" Thread(Giant MB Traditon!!)

One of my sleepers Miles Burris was given a starting grade on twitter by Wes Bunting as was a NYCsportzfan favorite and mineShea Mcclein.

Michael Buchanan of Illionis has a very quick first step

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]One of my sleepers Miles Burris was given a starting grade on twitter by Wes Bunting as was a NYCsportzfan favorite and mineShea Mcclein.[/quote] I think Shea would be a nice draft pick for us if we end up trading OSI and secure another pick or 2 because Shea is a similar player as far as he specializes in getting to the QB but dosen't have elite size or anything and would be a nice complement to Tuck and JPP as a Speed rusher with a non stop motor to give us a bit of what we lose with OSI Even if we keep osi its not a bad idea but in theory he would be a nice replacement for OSI for what he does well

Re: 2012 annual sleeper thread(2011 part of thread as well)

Where does Hawaii find these huge RB's? They had Alex Green and now they got a 240lb beast Iosefe! Hes a load!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Where does Hawaii find these huge RB's? They had Alex Green and now they got a 240lb beast Iosefe! Hes a load!
    [/quote]

Didnt see the game,Keep an eye on him. Last year I had a hard time judging Green because of the running room he had.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Where does Hawaii find these huge RB's? They had Alex Green and now they got a 240lb beast Iosefe! Hes a load!
    [/quote]

Didnt see the game,Keep an eye on him. Last year I had a hard time judging Green because of the running room he had.

[/quote] I think Isofele is only a Freshman so he'll be around for a bit Dude is a big boy

Hows about NEIKO THORPE FS AUBURN as a sleeper? Hes a converted CB who is slender but does alot of things well and i think would be a solid do all player off the bench and possibly more down the line

Hey Redeye That was the U of Buffalo WR i was talking about that burnt our giants for the 60yrd TD on sunday! Not that there all stars but was i right or was i right about that Group of Turner Gill lead U of Buffalo players? Starks/ N Roosevelt/ m Newton/ D Shannon all are either playing or on practice teams in the nfl

Hes only a Sophmore, but a very versatile player for Northwestern, with OK size, is Kain Colter... The guy can throw it , run it, and catch it... I could see him getting picked up by someone as a all out weapon in the later rounds when he eventually comes out..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote] I think Isofele is only a Freshman so he'll be around for a bit Dude is a big boy

Hows about NEIKO THORPE FS AUBURN as a sleeper? Hes a converted CB who is slender but does alot of things well and i think would be a solid do all player off the bench and possibly more down the line
    [/quote]Thorpe is intruiging as a late round guy. Seen him get beat a lot but i wouldnt mind bringing him in.

Here is a guy just made a vid of.Having a great season.Beat Hosley deep in this one

Chris Givens vs Virgina Tech 2011

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Thorpe is intruiging as a late round guy. Seen him get beat a lot but i wouldnt mind bringing him in.

Here is a guy just made a vid of.Having a great season.Beat Hosley deep in this one

Chris Givens vs Virgina Tech 2011

[/quote] good tape, and i coulden't agree more! I also like the DUKE WR as a sleeper, connor vernon

+ Reply to Thread