+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Re: 2011 NFL DRAFT "Sleeper" Thread(Giant MB Traditon!!)

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hes only a Sophmore, but a very versatile player for Northwestern, with OK size, is Kain Colter... The guy can throw it , run it, and catch it... I could see him getting picked up by someone as a all out weapon in the later rounds when he eventually comes out..
    [/quote]Colter rushed 4carry 36yrds 6catches 115yrds 2-2 38yrd 2td 0int so far... Awesome!

Re: 2012 annual sleeper thread(2011 part of thread as well)

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Where does Hawaii find these huge RB's? They had Alex Green and now they got a 240lb beast Iosefe! Hes a load!
    [/quote]

Didnt see the game,Keep an eye on him. Last year I had a hard time judging Green because of the running room he had.

[/quote] I think Isofele is only a Freshman so he'll be around for a bit Dude is a big boy

Hows about NEIKO THORPE FS AUBURN as a sleeper? Hes a converted CB who is slender but does alot of things well and i think would be a solid do all player off the bench and possibly more down the line
    [/quote]Thorpe is intruiging as a late round guy. Seen him get beat a lot but i wouldnt mind bringing him in.

Here is a guy just made a vid of.Having a great season.Beat Hosley deep in this one

Chris Givens vs Virgina Tech 2011

[/quote]Givens is playing terrible football against UNC! just terrible! Horrible drops on a should of been TD and huge gain...

Bobby Rainey RB Western Kentucky is a little sleeper pick.. Dudes had 28plus Carries like 5or6 games in a row, and could be a late rd pick to keep a eye on, along with Lance Dunbar RB No Texas..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Where does Hawaii find these huge RB's? They had Alex Green and now they got a 240lb beast Iosefe! Hes a load!
    [/quote]

Didnt see the game,Keep an eye on him. Last year I had a hard time judging Green because of the running room he had.

[/quote] I think Isofele is only a Freshman so he'll be around for a bit Dude is a big boy

Hows about NEIKO THORPE FS AUBURN as a sleeper? Hes a converted CB who is slender but does alot of things well and i think would be a solid do all player off the bench and possibly more down the line
    [/quote]Thorpe is intruiging as a late round guy. Seen him get beat a lot but i wouldnt mind bringing him in.

Here is a guy just made a vid of.Having a great season.Beat Hosley deep in this one

Chris Givens vs Virgina Tech 2011

[/quote]Givens is playing terrible football against UNC! just terrible! Horrible drops on a should of been TD and huge gain...
    [/quote]

Yeah I admit to not watching much of Chris Givens. Wake Forest isnt a team I spend a lot of time on.

Also, a guy i'd try and bring in as a Undrafted FA or i guess possibly late 7th, or maybe better if hes invited to combine and puts on a good show, is Jonas Gray RB notre dame.. I happen to follow ND, and people might see his overall production and look down on it a bit, but when ever hes been given chances, hes exceled, and done really well.. Hes a big bruising back, whos avging 7.2yrds per attempt, albeit, on only 82attempts.. Still, hes a name to look out for as a very late pick or UDF...

I really like this safety from San Jose State Duke Ihenacho. Heis real fluidat 6'0 205 . Good player in zone coverageand isnt afraid to mix it up near the line. Travis Johnson the DE had an unbelievable game against Idaho as a Juniot i will kep my eye on him for next season

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I really like this safety from San Jose State Duke Ihenacho. Heis real fluidat 6'0 205 . Good player in zone coverageand isnt afraid to mix it up near the line. Travis Johnson the DE had an unbelievable game against Idaho as a Juniot i will kep my eye on him for next season[/quote] Ya, Dukes a good sleeper.. I seen him return a blocked extra point on basically one leg a few weeks back, showing alot of grit, and hes definetly got some skill...

I started watching some games of Corrdaro Law DE/OLB Southern Miss 22 TFL this season. He is rather short for a DE trying to see if he has the athletic ability to transfer to OLB.

Another player that gets very little Pub but that is having an outstanding season is Sammy Brown of Houston. The guy has 28 TFL thats ridiculous.Yes he has trouble playing the run but u can do far worse when looking at 3rd day OLB

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I started watching some games of Corrdaro Law DE/OLB Southern Miss 22 TFL this season. He is rather short for a DE trying to see if he has the athletic ability to transfer to OLB.

Another player that gets very little Pub but that is having an outstanding season is Sammy Brown of Houston. The guy has 28 TFL thats ridiculous.Yes he has trouble playing the run but u can do far worse when looking at 3rd day OLB[/quote] 28 TFL! wow!!! I was thinking about another skilled positon player Adonis Thomas RB Toledo I could see him being a Lerod Stephens Howling type player for a team He would probably be a 7th rounder or UDF

CB Mike Harris- Not sure why he's not getting any love from scouts or even talked about at all? Very underrated CB and would love to grab him in the mid to later rounds w/ one of the supplemental picks.