+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: 2011 NFL DRAFT "Sleeper" Thread(Giant MB Traditon!!)

my favorite sleeper school is playing tonight..nevada! would be nice to see moch playing some lb'r but i doubt it.

[quote user="thegreatone"]my favorite sleeper school is playing tonight..nevada! would be nice to see moch playing some lb'r but i doubt it.
    [/quote]

Moch might be the most athletic LB in this class behind carter. Loads of upside. great speed, very good at shedding blocks... imo he's a bit raw tho, nevada uses him pass rushing most often. looking forward to watching the LBs in tonights bowl game

Finally getting my first look at James Starks. U talked about him during the draft last year and I have to say Im impressed. Good size,soft hands,can blockhe has a chance to be really good especially in GB. That is a perfect landing spot for a young RB. Grant is always hurt and I feel is a a replaceable back anyway.To bad he was banged up earlier in the year he might of put up some numbers.

3 out of the 6 guys I listed on here aslateroundfits for the Giants last year ended up on the team or practice squad

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Finally getting my first look at James Starks. U talked about him during the draft last year and I have to say Im impressed. Good size,soft hands,can blockhe has a chance to be really good especially in GB. That is a perfect landing spot for a young RB. Grant is always hurt and I feel is a a replaceable back anyway.To bad he was banged up earlier in the year he might of put up some numbers.[/quote]yeah i was thinking the same thing "NYC's boy starks is looking good!". i had a few of mine get into camp as well. one was the cb from duke who failed his physical(lol). olineman from psu who's name i cant remember and am wondering if he is still on the ps.there was at least one more but i cant remember names worth **** and the thread was long gone awhile ago. am gonna save the thread this year

[quote user="Neverend"]

[quote user="thegreatone"]my favorite sleeper school is playing tonight..nevada! would be nice to see moch playing some lb'r but i doubt it.
    [/quote]

Moch might be the most athletic LB in this class behind carter. Loads of upside. great speed, very good at shedding blocks... imo he's a bit raw tho, nevada uses him pass rushing most often. looking forward to watching the LBs in tonights bowl game

[/quote]
    yeah he is very raw but with the right coaching i see superstardom for that kid.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Finally getting my first look at James Starks. U talked about him during the draft last year and I have to say Im impressed. Good size,soft hands,can blockhe has a chance to be really good especially in GB. That is a perfect landing spot for a young RB. Grant is always hurt and I feel is a a replaceable back anyway.To bad he was banged up earlier in the year he might of put up some numbers.[/quote]yeah i was thinking the same thing "NYC's boy starks is looking good!". i had a few of mine get into camp as well. one was the cb from duke who failed his physical(lol). olineman from psu who's name i cant remember and am wondering if he is still on the ps.there was at least one more but i cant remember names worth **** and the thread was long gone awhile ago. am gonna save the thread this year
    [/quote]He fits the Giants blocking style real well 2.. He has every down back skills very well rounded.

All u have to do is remember to post on it periodicallyIm going to switch the name of my draft thread to "A look at the 2012 draft" when this ones over.Sportzfan should just change its name to somethinglike "Sleeper watch for the2012 draft" when the 11 draft is over. Then break down a guy to watch once every 2 weeks or so, Then the thread stays alive till the CFB season gets here and it gets posted on more.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

3 out of the 6 guys I listed on here aslateroundfits for the Giants last year ended up on the team or practice squad

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[/quote]

I LOVED nate collins coming out, very underrated. surprised he didnt get drafted in the first place, hopefully he does well in jacksonville

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[/quote]

I LOVED nate collins coming out, very underrated. surprised he didnt get drafted in the first place, hopefully he does well in jacksonville

[/quote] I called Nate Robinson the best UDF there was... I loved the dude... A sleeper i loved from last yr, James Straks, even sported his picture as my avatar for a bit, just beasted GB to a win in the Playoffs....

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Brian Jackson CB

Nate Collins DT

Jim Cordle OL

[/quote]

[/quote] I called Nate Robinson the best UDF there was... I loved the dude... A sleeper i loved from last yr, James Straks, even sported his picture as my avatar for a bit, just beasted GB to a win in the Playoffs....
    [/quote]What a game from James Starks to bad he was hurt most of the year. He could of did some damage with all those injuries. At least he finally got his chance today